Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Assuming your talking about a CTB method, the answer would depend on the method, and the level of risk you want to take in regards to getting scammed.

It's generally considered to be a more "peaceful" death through a self induced barbiturate overdose, however that is a product that is easy for your country's customs to find, and is commonly a product which scammers like to push.

While also risky for scams, but not to the same level of barbiturates are intravenous electrolytic intervention fluids such as Potassium Chloride. This with a strong neuromuscular inhibitor can prove to be fatal, and mimic the mechanism of death of barbiturates.

You also have the option to go the opioid route, which is a bit more self explanatory.

All those options assume your looking to exit via drug induced overdoses. There are countless other ways to CTB that are not drug related such as Firearms, Explosives, Gases, etc... Being that the dark web can link you up with nearly any product, the route you choose to CTB by is endless.

Reactions: Unending, ksp, Lily (Osako) and 1 other person
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I searched to see what is on the dark web and most of it is illegal things which just don't appeal to me- the name the dark web may sound mysterious but in actuality nothing seems appealing there to me.

Reactions: denix66, ksp, Anzhe and 1 other person
A

Andross01

Aug 17, 2022
There's not much on the dark web to CTB with. All I see are the usual drugs. Most dark web marketplaces ban poisons or firearms.

Reactions: denix66, Wasabi and Anzhe
I

IMq2BqnTmLMG

Apr 14, 2022
I think things like morphine and benzos have a use for CTB when paired with other medications. Might be useful to have a stock of these or some fentanyl.

Reactions: Lily (Osako), Jrmull1993 and nembutal
bennydiazapine

bennydiazapine

Dec 4, 2022
Barbiturates would be my first choice, Opiate and Benzo Cocktail would be my second.

You'd be looking for Oxycodone, Bit of Fent wouldn't hurt, and around 300mg of Diazepam (Vallium) probably don't need to source on the DNM but you would need to aqquire AE's to make sure you don't vomit all this up.

1200mg of Oxycodone is a lot in pills, I attempted with mostly 5mg tablets so by the end of it had well over 250 tablets sitting in my belly.

Reactions: JustStopThePain and ksp
Anzhe

Anzhe

Chaotic chaOS
Jan 8, 2023
Barbiturates would be my first choice, Opiate and Benzo Cocktail would be my second.

You'd be looking for Oxycodone, Bit of Fent wouldn't hurt, and around 300mg of Diazepam (Vallium) probably don't need to source on the DNM but you would need to aqquire AE's to make sure you don't vomit all this up.

1200mg of Oxycodone is a lot in pills, I attempted with mostly 5mg tablets so by the end of it had well over 250 tablets sitting in my belly.
Are you talking about a failed attempt or what are you planning for the future? Sorry, this is probably a stupid question - but just English isn't my native language. If we are talking about a failed attempt with 250 pills, then this shocks me. I looked at the prices for oxycodone on Kerberos dark market and it is very expensive. Death from 250 oxycodone pills is just like a Ferrari for a suicide)) Ah my dream. In August, I will risk ordering oxycodone. It's scary, of course, suddenly they find it at the post office ... but I'll take a chance.

Reactions: ksp
bennydiazapine

bennydiazapine

Dec 4, 2022
I
Are you talking about a failed attempt or what are you planning for the future? Sorry, this is probably a stupid question - but just English isn't my native language. If we are talking about a failed attempt with 250 pills, then this shocks me. I looked at the prices for oxycodone on Kerberos dark market and it is very expensive. Death from 250 oxycodone pills is just like a Ferrari for a suicide)) Ah my dream. In August, I will risk ordering oxycodone. It's scary, of course, suddenly they find it at the post office ... but I'll take a chance.
Had a failed attempt with around those doses, I had 250+ tablets sitting in my stomach at once, and didn't throw up. I wrote about it here.

I would advise against opiate OD as a means of death, unless you have no tolerance or access/willingness to IV drugs. I honestly wish I could use opiate OD as a method of death, I just don't think it's possible for me.

Reactions: Anzhe
Anzhe

Anzhe

Chaotic chaOS
Jan 8, 2023
I

Had a failed attempt with around those doses, I had 250+ tablets sitting in my stomach at once, and didn't throw up. I wrote about it here.

I would advise against opiate OD as a means of death, unless you have no tolerance or access/willingness to IV drugs. I honestly wish I could use opiate OD as a method of death, I just don't think it's possible for me.
Omg you made me very sad - that even such a huge dose can not guarantee anything. Very strange - I thought that such a dosage would guarantee death. Although I was wrong with digoxin - I was sure that 600 pills would kill me, but I just got a little aggravation with heart failure and survived. It's amazing - some people are so hard to kill, and some people's lives are so fragile. Haha, despite the rheumatism I am very strong physically - just a superhero - my biggest weight was 450 kg leg press - even bodybuilders on steroids looked at me with surprise as if I were in a circus. I argued with several people that I could take this weight and received $ 200 each - they were sure that a girl weighing 58 kg could not lift 450 kg with leg press. They were sure that I couldn't)) of course I didn't tell them that I used deca))) I had a broken spine, but I didn't know this for a long time - I thought that my back just hurts due to rheumatism. And then the MRI showed a consolidated fracture of the vertebra - I was surprised. Now I suspect I'm immortal)) just kidding - just gotta get it right - although I haven't decided how yet - I dreamed of dying as a result of an overdose of a combination of oxycodone and phenobarbital. I have phenobarbital, but getting oxycodone is more difficult. But since I bought cocaine, I think that I can find oxycodone in Moscow. Now I'm thinking about blending akconite roots and phenobarbital in a blender - take that and after use a bag with nitrogen. Some people survive even when that doesn't seem possible. I saw one idiot ex-military who literally does not have HALF HEAD! There was an explosion and his skull is broken and half of his brain is missing and fck - he's alive!

Last edited:
bennydiazapine

bennydiazapine

Dec 4, 2022
Omg you made me very sad - that even such a huge dose can not guarantee anything. Very strange - I thought that such a dosage would guarantee death. Although I was wrong with digoxin - I was sure that 600 pills would kill me, but I just got a little aggravation with heart failure and survived. It's amazing - some people are so hard to kill, and some people's lives are so fragile. Haha, despite the rheumatism I am very strong physically - just a superhero - my biggest weight was 450 kg leg press - even bodybuilders on steroids looked at me with surprise as if I were in a circus. I argued with several people that I could take this weight and received $ 200 each - they were sure that a girl weighing 58 kg could not lift 450 kg with leg press. They were sure that I couldn't)) of course I didn't tell them that I used deca))) I had a broken spine, but I didn't know this for a long time - I thought that my back just hurts due to rheumatism. And then the MRI showed a consolidated fracture of the vertebra - I was surprised. Now I suspect I'm immortal)) just kidding - just gotta get it right - although I haven't decided how yet - I dreamed of dying as a result of an overdose of a combination of oxycodone and phenobarbital. I have phenobarbital, but getting oxycodone is more difficult. But since I bought cocaine, I think that I can find oxycodone in Moscow. Now I'm thinking about blending akconite roots and phenobarbital in a blender - take that and after use a bag with nitrogen. Some people survive even when that doesn't seem possible. I saw one idiot ex-military who literally does not have HALF HEAD! There was an explosion and his skull is broken and half of his brain is missing and fck - he's alive!

I thought the doseage would guarentee my death as well, you can imagine the feeling of waking up in a hospital bed....

Funny you say that, I'm fairly small framed but very strong for my size. I weight 68KG's and can, Deadlift 200KG+, Bench 140kg+, Squat 180kg etc etc I have been on anablolic steroids for a while now though.

Can I ask why you (A girl I assume) is on Deca?

I added in 1000mg (x4 250mg Phenobartials) - I =honestly thought the barbs, in combination with the high dose of oxycodone and benzo's would for sure be the end. I've done a lot of research since, some people are "Hyper metabolises" and through years of substance abuse (Mainly Benzos) my liver has become super efficent of shedding toxins.

I hope you find peace, whichever way you decide to go.

Reactions: Anzhe
Anzhe

Anzhe

Chaotic chaOS
Jan 8, 2023
I thought the doseage would guarentee my death as well, you can imagine the feeling of waking up in a hospital bed....

Funny you say that, I'm fairly small framed but very strong for my size. I weight 68KG's and can, Deadlift 200KG+, Bench 140kg+, Squat 180kg etc etc I have been on anablolic steroids for a while now though.

Can I ask why you (A girl I assume) is on Deca?

I added in 1000mg (x4 250mg Phenobartials) - I =honestly thought the barbs, in combination with the high dose of oxycodone and benzo's would for sure be the end. I've done a lot of research since, some people are "Hyper metabolises" and through years of substance abuse (Mainly Benzos) my liver has become super efficent of shedding toxins.

I hope you find peace, whichever way you decide to go.
I did injections to increase muscle mass. I also used oxandrolone. If you use anabolic steroids, it's strange that you ask such questions - on steroids you feel like a superman)) - I could run for 2 hours and worked with such huge weights. Steroids have a very strong effect on the brain and behavior. When I have a female hormones, I even behave differently - I can cry because of nonsense. But when you feel testosterone, you behave aggressively and confidently. I miss it so much right now)) You are a man and you don't understand how terrible it is - estrogens. But I cannot use large doses - I am afraid of excessive virilization. I have to look beautiful - my income depends on it, unfortunately

metalpi

metalpi

Feb 13, 2023
Heroin, I agree with Benny though. I have insane tolerance but have overdosed before but people knew. It was a truly nice way of going imo. However without enough it feels like youre suffocating and that isn't a nice way at all

S

seekingpeacefulend

Apr 13, 2023
I did injections to increase muscle mass. I also used oxandrolone. If you use anabolic steroids, it's strange that you ask such questions - on steroids you feel like a superman)) - I could run for 2 hours and worked with such huge weights. Steroids have a very strong effect on the brain and behavior. When I have a female hormones, I even behave differently - I can cry because of nonsense. But when you feel testosterone, you behave aggressively and confidently. I miss it so much right now)) You are a man and you don't understand how terrible it is - estrogens. But I cannot use large doses - I am afraid of excessive virilization. I have to look beautiful - my income depends on it, unfortunately
I wish I wasn't old and haggard caused by no quality of life no income. Went all winter and still now have no power. Everyone goes you have ph. That's all I have charge it up at library. Anxiety for last 3 years destroyed any resemblance of any attractiveness or id prostitute myself to try and get enough money to live or at least enough to be able to gave guaranteed peaceful death by going to sleep amd never waking. I can't even access anything to die. It all costs money I don't have.