:/

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Un-, toxictunes, lili and 4 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Then it's time for YOU to get with someone! There are about 8 billion people on the planet, there is one out there for you, but you got to go hunting to locate them.

• Love
Reactions: aladdin, another@ and jodes2
A

Amccorm2

Nov 7, 2022
Sucks. I know it can be hard when things like this happen. Here if you need me @BornToFail

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: another@, makethepainstop and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Sorry to hear that, I agree with @makethepainstop, it's time for you to get with someone :)

• Hugs
Reactions: another@ and makethepainstop
I

IwanttodieASAP

Student
Nov 5, 2022
I want to be gone before I have ro see that. I'm so sorry for your pain. I'm dreading that day

• Hugs
Reactions: moggedtodeath, another@ and makethepainstop
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Sorry to hear that, I agree with @makethepainstop, it's time for you to get with someone :)
DAMN RIGHT! There is someone made just for someone else, BUT you have to go looking to find him or her. You can sit home alone and in your private misery and hell.....or go looking for that new hunk or fox that your desirous of having for your very own.

• Love
Reactions: another@ and jodes2
D

DeathBecomesMe_2021

Oct 16, 2021
I'm sorry that your ex got with someone else yesterday. Not to pry, but have you two been broken up for long?

If your ex got with someone else almost immediately after your breakup, it could very likely mean that he/she already had someone else lined up and chances are good that he/she'll do the exact same to his/her new love interest. Narcissists and sociopaths/psychopaths are known to do this, emotionally unavailable people for whatever reason, even some people on the autism spectrum whose special interests include dating and sex. They do this to ensure that they're never alone and it has nothing to do with you, but everything to do with them and their issues.

Some people keep potential partners in online 'harems' or on the back burner and in constant rotation because they know at some point that they're either going to get bored of the current person they're with (they get bored of everyone), or they know they'll inevitably get dumped because they're assholes.

I don't know any of the details of your relationship and breakup, so if your ex is a decent person I can imagine how hard it must be to see him/her with someone new. But if your ex was an asshole then you're better off without him/her even if it's difficult for you to see that right now. I hope his/her departure will give you the space to find someone else amazing when you're ready to do so.

Reactions: Fml and another@
A

another@

Nov 13, 2022
Idk how much it helps to tell you to go find people since you're on this forum.. If you wanna talk we're all here. Might help to vent here or in pm's.
Some people keep potential partners in online 'harems'
The New Age: Age of The Cyber-Harem. Don't want to be insensitive but this made me laugh haha...

D

DeathBecomesMe_2021

Oct 16, 2021
Idk how much it helps to tell you to go find people since you're on this forum.. If you wanna talk we're all here. Might help to vent here or in pm's.

The New Age: Age of The Cyber-Harem. Don't want to be insensitive but this made me laugh haha...
That's why I put it in quotation marks. Glad you got a laugh out of it. I'd appreciate it if you could suggest a better, more modern term so that I can use that in future please.

• Hugs
Reactions: another@
A

another@

Nov 13, 2022
Nah it's fine, I meant my follow up joke. I understand how it feels to regret posting as I have done it many a times in my short stay. Don't worry about it ;)

D

DeathBecomesMe_2021

Oct 16, 2021
Nah it's fine, I meant my follow up joke. I understand how it feels to regret posting as I have done it many a times in my short stay. Don't worry about it ;)
Ha ha I don't regret posting it at all. I can still edit my post but I'll just leave 'harem' as is for lack of a better description ;)

Reactions: another@
WhiskeyHands

WhiskeyHands

Looking California…Feeling Minnesota
Oct 17, 2022
@BornToFail It has everything to do with them and nothing to do with you. You are a King. How long from the time you broke up to the time they got with someone new? My ex drove out of state to be with this guy 5 days after our breakup and announced their relationship a month later. It's been 3.5 months and I'm still crushed and broken. Please feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to as I know exactly how your feeling right now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: eternapeace
J

JamesUK

Sep 23, 2022
Sorry to hear that. If someone loved you once, then there's at least a good chance that another person will too someday.

Un-

Un-

I'm a failure. An absolute waste. A LOSEr.
Apr 6, 2021
Then it's time for YOU to get with someone! There are about 8 billion people on the planet, there is one out there for you, but you got to go hunting to locate them.
I actually suggest otherwise.. @BornToFail I think you should stop checking in on your ex. You can't "forget" them, but.. You can't heal in the same place that has hurt you. It's gonna take a long time. It's gonna be painful. But you're better ending your story with her. She's just a chapter in your novel.. Don't let her be anything more than that.

Why I suggest going for someone right now, is that you might go be with them to replicate how it was with your ex.. At least, that's been my experience - on both sides. It's awful thinking you found someone, only to realise you're just a bounce-back.. Something to serve them only. And it's shitty to be with someone, but you don't enjoy it because you only think of HER.

Godspeed, @BornToFail.

• Informative
Reactions: eternapeace