drownitoutwithmusic

drownitoutwithmusic

Jul 25, 2022
I never really did anything to her except not show up to something for her engagement party that I didn't want to participate in. Now she's over here telling someone she wished my attempt was successful. I'm so hurt by this. This just makes me never wanna tell anyone ever again about my problems.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, sancta-simplicitas, Jon Arbuckle and 7 others
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
I never really did anything to her except not show up to something for her engagement party that I didn't want to participate in. Now she's over here telling someone she wished my attempt was successful. I'm so hurt by this. This just makes me never wanna tell anyone ever again about my problems.
She was a bad one, a total one. I won't tell you the classic "don't listen to her" nonsense because I know that doesn't work. But I will definitely tell you this: give a fuck about everything. She will die, you will die, we all die eventually, she will die like a miserable, which she is. Life is nonsense, doesn't matter, at all, but there's one. You want to live it? Fine, just fine, you know what? I envy you for that. I wish I wanted too, but I'm such a coward I can't stand catching the bus or approach my problems. I'm a total miserable, I will never recover from being a miserable. If you don't want to live too, just fine. Don't be like me, you worth more, you are better than me, everyone is. I will tell you my experience: friends are useless, they always are. Most of them are fake, just there to hurt you, to make you suffer. They aren't friends, real friends doesn't exist, if they do: I didn't have the luck to find one. So, find other or simply give her the middle finger and never approach her anymore. Forget about her. Don't be hurt about her, or be, I don't know. But don't let that affect your true vision: she doesn't matter now. She is dust, like we all are. Someone like her doesn't deserve nothing, just because a stupid party? You can see how dumb she is for that, a total dumbass. You are worth more. That will hurt, yes, and I know I said I won't say the classic nonsense of "ignore her", but I already said that, so, I kinda lied. But that's because that's the only solution.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Labyrinth, lovedread and 3 others
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Even if a lot of people struggle with what to say to someone suicidal, I think the vast majority of the population would agree that this is a disgusting thing for her to say. I'm so sorry you had such a terrible experience

Reactions: atdusk, lovedread, wCvML2 and 3 others
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Fierce people, "who never do anything wrong themselves", can sometimes be really harmful to a person's self-esteem - usually such people try to cover up their own mistakes and therefore manipulate and blame others, (be it a parent, a friend, an ex, they have probably also made a mess for others, and many other unpleasant things... like all of us.)

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, Labyrinth, lovedread and 1 other person
sos

sos

Experienced
Jul 22, 2024
sounds like you're better off w/o that person in your life. at times it is somewhat better to find out the hard way than to find out at a later moment in your life

it's tough but yh, she's shown her true colors so let her drown in whatever's coming her way

almost feeling sorry for whoever's getting married to her

fake ass people smh

Reactions: lovedread, drownitoutwithmusic, CatLvr and 1 other person
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
Sad as it is to say she was never your friend. You are too good for her.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, lovedread and drownitoutwithmusic
etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
She's a fucking dumbass. Scum of the earth. Be thankful you don't have this person as a friend. I have huge enemies and would NEVER say this about them. I even wouldn't say that I would want them to die, even people who completely betrayed me. She is a stupid POS, and your life is way better without her. Process the pain and don't let it escape. But remember it's not because she actually means it. She's just stupid and doesn't know how to use her words

Reactions: GuessWhosBack, drownitoutwithmusic and lovedread
lovedread

lovedread

Dear God, make me a bird…so I can fly far far away
Jan 2, 2020
That's horrible. Im sorry for you. I hope you can have kinder friends in the future who respect when you choose not to participate in something.

Reactions: GuessWhosBack and drownitoutwithmusic