• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IHurtTheOneILove

IHurtTheOneILove

Experienced
Dec 16, 2023
My ex is coming by tuesday to collect their stuff that I forgot to give to them. They said they dont want to talk to me at all but we'll see what happens.

Best case scenario we end up kissing one last time but i dont think they would want to give me that satisfaction. This is most likely the last time I see them and I'm planning on writing a letter to them. Odds are they'll toss it because they hate me but I want to at least give them the option of reading it. I'm not sure what to say that hasnt been said even. I dont want to tell them of my future plans to CTB because that seems manipulative. I think it'll just be a final love letter.

As this is the last time I'm seeing them I believe theres no point in continuing life after. I'm planning on CTB by mid to late january. Hopefully my death doesnt traumatize them too bad. As I'll have nothing of theres left I will feel burden free to CTB which is nice. I'll keep updating as my CTB date gets closer but for now I'm deciding between partial hanging or getting SN somehow.

I'm in constant misery and absolutely hate myself. I dont deserve to live anymore knowing I permanently ruined the love of my life.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree and boddibo