takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
For context, see this post.

2 of my ex-girlfriend´s friends heard crying and screaming coming from the bathroom at work, and they went in there and they found her lying on the floor of a bathroom stall with a razor blade in her hands. We don´t know if it was a suicide attempt or she just cut too deep. She hasn´t showed up for the last few days but we don´t know exactly where she is, just that she´s alive. That´s it really, I just don´t know how to deal with her or why she does this to herself, she´s told me stuff but she´s a pathological liar so I really don´t know what´s true and what´s not

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Well if she was doing it for attention, then it has royally backfired by doing it in the workplace. If she can't be contacted then it suggests she is in a ward somewhere. If she is your ex-girlfriend and it sounds it was not that much of an amicable ending by the way you describe her, are you not off the hook on this?

N

Notf1xable

Time is a drug. Too much of it kills you.-Terry P
Oct 19, 2019
It's possible she wanted to be found, there are resources to find out how to do things successful. I'm weary with the fact she did it in a public place that she did it to succeed. Personally having the resources that show how to do it for real it would have been a lot to do. And not being found until after and having the time no matter the method. Some people get lucky and still succeed with others methods, but I don't know. I'm also not calling anyone I've had a recent relationship with to let them know. They will know after I'm gone, no need to get other people involved, at least that's my opinion on it. Get it done, make sure it's done and anyone that needs to know will find out.