• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
This world is filled with evil

Women who lie and lead on and destroy the lives of men,men who take advantage and abuse women

People who lie and deceive others to get what they want,they are girls that scream rape when no so action has occured while there is others out they're getting sexually assaulted on a nightly basis and are psychically and emotionally powerless to do anything

This world is filled with evil people and there is no good people left all people do js lie manipulate and deceive…i wish i knew what a genuine human or friend was but i'm yet to have one in my now 23 year life

Humans are vile disgusting creatures that should be eradicated,and yes i know i'm going into an FC style rant here but if i had it my way I would've wished for that suicide attempt at 15ish to have been successful

Fuck humans,fuck this earth and fuck everyone who has ever lied to me…who has ever decieved me…who has ever backstabbed me…who has ever lead me on

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, bio-paradox-nausea, DeIetedUser4739 and 21 others
Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
evil always wins it's been this way for billions of years think of all the innocent animals killed for food that have been eaten alive, evil wins because there are no repercussions for evil acts so long as evil as the freedom to do whatever it wants which this universe doesn't care about evil or good actions there will be evil

• Love
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, sserafim, Hahem and 6 others
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
It can sure feel that way. Good has an uphill battle, right? What's easier, building something wonderful or knocking it down?

I think it's important to reframe what is a win for good. Evil's wins are obvious: inflicted pain, destruction, deception, confusion, despair, ill-gotten gains, forced isolation, etc. Good, on the other hand, is less easy to define. Obvious examples would be charity, compassion, growth, understanding, love, and kindness, in all their forms, but it's a little harder to picture, right? And it's hard to expect people to be able to make active acts of good when evil is so prevalent.

I think, considering the temptation and propensity people have for evil, we should try to recognize that good gets a win when someone simply is not evil. Neutral should be seen as a win for good. Suppose someone says something that makes you angry but you don't yell or fight with them, you just let it go and forgive them. . . that's an example of good winning that we will never see, because it was restraint from evil.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, LoiteringClouds, LaVieEnRose and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Agree. And humans are big liars too .

Amazing that anyone believes what a human says and doesn't verify it with evidence and many sources. For example most humans buy this religion, afterlives , reincarnation , etc with zero evidence .

I'm guessing at least 85% of humans believe in an afterlife or reincarnation. Zero evidence

I haven't seen hardly any that are sure after death is non-existence forever . I am sure that's it's non-existence forever ♾️

Last edited:
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, sserafim, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Sadly evil always wins because that is how nature and life has designed it to be like. It's inherent to life itself. After all, since resources are limited and more than one organism is occupying a resource limited area, that creates competition within the animal world and it's either kill or be killed. This can be used as a metaphor for humans as well. After all, to thrive, one has to be charismatic, manipulative etc which most humans are but only few are in a position where they can exploit it to its maximum. People say that those who are manipulative and uncaring are throwing their humanity away but I actually think the opposite.. I think that those people have the most humanity within them as this is the true extent of what humanity can go to

Amazing that anyone believes what a human says and doesn't verify it with evidence and many sources. For example most humans buy this religion, afterlives , reincarnation , etc with zero evidence .

I'm guessing at least 85% of humans believe in an afterlife or reincarnation. Zero evidence

I haven't seen hardly any that are sure after death is non-existence forever . I am sure that's it's non-existence forever ♾️
I don't understand how most people can be adults and still believe in religion, reincarnation etc. I used to believe in religion when I was younger but that was only because I was indoctrinated into it and, as soon as I developed some sense of critical thinking skills, I realised how bullshit religion is and how bullshit it is for these people to still believe in it to this day.

Also, I am sure that after death is non existence forever. It may not be but it feels like the best explanation today with the current scientific knowledge that we have. Once the brain ceases, we do too. Until there's any actual, verifiable evidence for a new theory regarding what happens after death, I will stick to thinking that after death is permanent non existence

Last edited:
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, sserafim, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
Yep, this is all why I feel that humanity as a species does not deserve to survive. We are the garbage of the cosmos.

• Love
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, divinemistress36, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Well, not always I would say.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Confront4283

Confront4283

When I’m gone just carry on, don’t mourn, rejoice
May 24, 2024
This world is filled with evil

Women who lie and lead on and destroy the lives of men,men who take advantage and abuse women

People who lie and deceive others to get what they want,they are girls that scream rape when no so action has occured while there is others out they're getting sexually assaulted on a nightly basis and are psychically and emotionally powerless to do anything

This world is filled with evil people and there is no good people left all people do js lie manipulate and deceive…i wish i knew what a genuine human or friend was but i'm yet to have one in my now 23 year life

Humans are vile disgusting creatures that should be eradicated,and yes i know i'm going into an FC style rant here but if i had it my way I would've wished for that suicide attempt at 15ish to have been successful

Fuck humans,fuck this earth and fuck everyone who has ever lied to me…who has ever decieved me…who has ever backstabbed me…who has ever lead me on
The most successful humans are ones who can shut off their empathy and become cold. All the most successful employees have been those who are blunt and don't care about others. You're absolutely right, the way the world is set up means the less you give a shit about other people, the better off you are.

I spent my entire life trying to spread more joy and positivity and it's gotten me no where. It's just ended up with me being taken advantage of, used, and then discarded when I offer no more value.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, goodoldnoname923, sserafim and 2 others
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
overcome evil with good

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Didn't do NUFFIN

Didn't do NUFFIN

Mar 24, 2024
I have heard some optimistic people say thing's like "the reason evil exist is to give value to good" i think this is bullshit, and if anything it's the exact opposite, because if the world was truly a good place, there would be justice and everyone would be treated fairly, the amount of people who have suffered and died without justice is uncountable. The evil of this world far outweighs any of the good we have achieved, think about it, every time a child is brought into this world surrounded by his loving parents and will live a nice and fulfilling life, there are other children far away who will be abducted and used as sex slaves by the disgusting ruler's of this world. There's no way to describe this other than unfair, It's like the universe itself just said to them "you are not worthy of anything but cruelty, your life is not equal to the other children" Because of things out of there control, They will never be happy again, they will experience something so horrible it's impossible to describe through words, no one deserves that fate, especially children. But it has happened so much throughout history, and it will continue to happen until we are all dead. The day the earth is destroyed will be the greatest day of existence, and I'm glad more people are realizing just how evil our world is.

• Love
Reactions: goodoldnoname923, Lady Laudanum, sserafim and 2 others
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
It's more that everything comes down to entropy. Even if humans didn't exist and it was just the rest of nature, immeasurable amounts of suffering would still exist in this world. Assigning moral values is irrelevant to the inherent nature of suffering.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and divinemistress36
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Evil always wins. It makes me wish I hadn't been born

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and divinemistress36
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I wish there were more decent people than terrible ones. I can't understand people who do things like that with no remorse 🫂

Havnis

Havnis

XXXX'ed out 🌲🌲🌲🌲
May 15, 2024

Belief doesn't need a prove

Believe doesn't need a prov
The most successful humans are ones who can shut off their empathy and become cold. All the most successful employees have been those who are blunt and don't care about others. You're absolutely right, the way the world is set up means the less you give a shit about other people, the better off you are.

I spent my entire life trying to spread more joy and positivity and it's gotten me no where. It's just ended up with me being taken advantage of, used, and then discarded when I offer no more value.
I don't think you know what evil means, you just described Andrew Tate, evil in another other hand is Richard Ramirez.

Last edited:
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I won't be fighting evil anymore

If someone is getting manipulated and i call it out i'm the manipulative one

If someone is getting raped and i call it out i become the rapist

If you call someone out on a lie i'm the one lying

Everytime i call someone out i'm always the one that gets the shit and everyone gets things wrong sure but you can't say i'm wrong every time either

I'm not destorying my own reputation anymore I'm literally giving up on my morals I could never be ok with abuse and rape…all i can do is begrudgingly accept it As hard as that is

No matter how right or wrong i am People would somehow twist it into "i've done it,or I'm delusional or i'm lying" so why fight it anymore…

Reactions: bio-paradox-nausea
bio-paradox-nausea

bio-paradox-nausea

All the worlds a stage
Aug 26, 2023
All life on this planet needs to go extinct. Wild animals also suffer greatly like us with all the diseases, parasites, lack of any medicine, being ripped apart, etc. It's all madness of the DNA. The horrors that happen on a daily basis are mind boggling.

Hh5565ey54y5