gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
We're getting evicted (late rent, can't afford it) & I have to move back in with my family, & my partner had to come with me. My mom & I do not get along, or rather- she makes life hell for everyone around her. No one likes her in this house (my family). I feel bad for my partner because he had to quit a job he enjoys (we're now an hour away from, & can't afford the gas). & I keep telling him it won't hurt my feelings if he stays with his family (hour & a half away)- but they don't really have the room, though I know they would find someone for him to stay with them, I know they would.
I feel like I've dragged him down into my shitty luck & poor decision making. I don't want to break up with him, I love him so much- but I feel like the longer he's with the further he's falling. I just don't know what to do.

I had a nightmare about my ex last night, then did some google searching of what he's doing now- I'm kind of a lot pissed off. This man stole so much of my shit, oculus quest 2, switch lite, bed, my plushies, some of my clothes, & probably more. He would sexually assault me while I was asleep, I woke up to some of it & he admitted to some of it one day, but thought it was okay. To this day I'm unsure if he raped me or not, but I know for a fact he would go pretty far with it & it would almost become rape (penetrative). I think about it a lot, all the time. It's hard not to think about & knowing I can never do anything legally fucking sucks. I haven't told many people either, my partner knows & my sister knows. One of my friends know but he lives hella far from me (another state). This man was so controlling, he was disgusting with his hygiene, his whole family was disgusting with their hygiene & I was basically a maid.

Well, googling him up, I found out he's part of a band now, that's gaining som traction, they had a show last night but they had to cancel. I'm debating on reporting him to the other band members & the recording studio they use. I don't want the other band members to lose their opportunity, but I do want him to lose it. He does not deserve any of it. He made fun of me when I attempted to CTP in Feb. 2022, he made me feel even worse about it & tried to make it about him. The repeated assault, theft, using me like a maid, like a therapist, a sexual object, begging for sex constantly (was a virgin), being overall an awful person. What should I do?

• Aww..
Reactions: LittleJem