enanan

enanan

aghhhh
Feb 28, 2023
no one cares about me. i'm convinced my friend only cares about the fact i can't do anything at this point besides constantly vent to him and how it's affecting him instead of considering why i feel like this. he keeps ignoring me and i just feel so unloved and like i should kill myself. i feel so jealous of people that actually have love. why can't i have what they have? i just want to be loved.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: B4mbi, outrider567, Next-to-Nil and 6 others
Ookami

Ookami

Feb 27, 2023
While being a good listener is an admirable skill in a friend, having them invalidate your anguish does not redeem them in any way. In that sense, maybe he is not worth your time, and you could do with better friends. I'm on this platform to find people who can recognise my suffering and attribute to it the gravity it deserves. I hope you (and I) find better friends, who will take us seriously. Sending you warmth.

Reactions: Shadowlord900, RW__Asher23 and HumansAreHell
HumansAreHell

HumansAreHell

Aug 31, 2022
I think Ookami is right, it's a lesson I wish I learned at a much younger age, but for me it's not healthy having people who invalidate me like that in my life. I'm really sorry that they have treated you this way. In my experience with these kinds of things it isn't your fault, I find most people just aren't capable of being there for us like that. I think venting is very important though. I've had a lot of similar issues with friends and family not being there for me, it can be really hard and isolating. In the past I've sought out therapists for just this reason. Idk if that's something that's available to you or not but it might be worth considering if you really need someone to talk to.

I see you are new so I'd like to welcome you friend, we are happy to have you here. This is also a good place to open up if you need it, most people here are very understanding and accepting. I truly wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ookami
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I know what you describe, life is full of anguish and torment. Most of those you tell will assume you are attention seeking which is really mean, but you can't really blame them because there's no reason to believe they are happy either. I think most people are really cruel and finding a true friend is a miracle rather than a normality. It's such a shame that people are willing to donate thousands to awareness but not to even say something nice about someone alone. Unfortunately we are in the same boat and I hope you find the shore soon.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I'm sorry and feel your post.

• Hugs
Reactions: BBBB
R

ranaway

i am a horrible person.
Mar 2, 2023
no one cares about me. i'm convinced my friend only cares about the fact i can't do anything at this point besides constantly vent to him and how it's affecting him instead of considering why i feel like this. he keeps ignoring me and i just feel so unloved and like i should kill myself. i feel so jealous of people that actually have love. why can't i have what they have? i just want to be loved.
If he truly ignore you, he isn't worth your time, you should spend time with other things that make you happy, don't let a simple caring word while you feeling down lead you into a toxic friendship/relationship. Can I ask what's your hobby ? or at least something you like to do ?

B

BBBB

Jan 13, 2023

I, 100%, completely understand and relate to your post. You took the words right out of my mouth. 😓

Next-to-Nil

Next-to-Nil

Begrudgingly Everlasting
Mar 2, 2023
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling this way and that my response is going to be lame as hell but... ...I feel you; same. :ohh:

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You just cannot trust and rely on people after all, and this is just the reality of this existence. Most people only care about what directly affects themselves anyway, but there certainly is nothing fair about existing here in this cruel world. At least to me, it's for the best to stay away from other people.

Netvor

Netvor

Vagabond
Mar 2, 2023
Most people now are what you call "cold & distant"
People prefer lying to eachother with smiley faces and laughing the whole time
They get really bummed or bored when you say anything unhappy
They always act like they care but the reality this is just considered awkward to them

Finding people classified as good listeners snd being a good friend is really hard it never meets all the requirements

Warm people like you are often harmed by the blindness and coldness of other people and it feels really bad because there isn't a solution really you either get consumed by loneliness weither you hate it or accept it
Or you become corrupt like everyone else

I hope you get over the negative feelings that are bugging you
You never need validation from corrupt people that have no sense or logic to be happy as hard as it sounds this world is incredibly hard to find even a little comfort it

I wish you can become okay warm one