BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022

Clout chasing mixed with entertainment trying to masquerade as "justice". Somehow, even after a year, this hasn't been taken down.

I haven't been able to calm down for hours after seeing this shit. This is the most enraged I can ever remember being. That shit-eating grin on the law enforcement officer's face has never made me want to end everyone and everything so badly. Holy fuck I want to skin this guy alive so badly.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Un-
Exact Change

Exact Change

A life of mistakes
Nov 6, 2022
1. Chris Hansen is a POS who is still trying to capitalize on the only bit of success the has had in his career.
2. Hansen says he feels bad for this kid, and yet he exploits the video footage for his own viewership.
3. It's BS to interview someone on camera creating documentation that might be used in court before someone is Mirandized
4. An 18 yo is not the same as a 40 yo predator.
Before anyone starts saying "But he is an 18 yo adult"........There is a law that considers the aspects of teens engaging in consensual sex when they are similar in age even though one of them is 18. It was put in place, in part, because there is such proximity in age and maturity between teens.
5. As much as I hate Chris Hansen, I had to laugh when he asked about butt-plugs lol
6. Hansen says he hopes the kid learns a lesson. But he doesn't seem to have learned from his mistakes when his desire to chase a juicy story ended in a desperate suicide.

BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
1. Chris Hansen is a POS who is still trying to capitalize on the only bit of success the has had in his career.
2. Hansen says he feels bad for this kid, and yet he exploits the video footage for his own viewership.
3. It's BS to interview someone on camera creating documentation that might be used in court before someone is Mirandized
4. An 18 yo is not the same as a 40 yo predator.
Before anyone starts saying "But he is an 18 yo adult"........There is a law that considers the aspects of teens engaging in consensual sex when they are similar in age even though one of them is 18. It was put in place, in part, because there is such proximity in age and maturity between teens.
5. As much as I hate Chris Hansen, I had to laugh when he asked about butt-plugs lol
6. Hansen says he hopes the kid learns a lesson. But he doesn't seem to have learned from his mistakes when his desire to chase a juicy story ended in a desperate suicide.
I wouldn't have cared so much if Hansen had just told him he shouldn't have done it and scared him a little, but this was way overboard. I think there might be a little more context for this one besides what's in the video but the video certainly doesn't help his case. Used to respect him but I think he's gone senile or something at this point

Last edited: