• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
I wasn't on this site for a while and I wanna Tell my Story so here goes nothing:
On the 28.11.2023 So a Month ago I got kicked out of the institution I was living in and told I would be in a mental hospital by the 30th. I was scared because I didn't know where I would go afterwards and I'm sick of hospitals.
So I ran away to my now gf. But it didn't last long and I was found after 14 hours. That night I was sent to the police station wich were really awful and treated me like i just killed a child.
Afterwards I was sent to the hospital as plant.
These last weeks have been the worst of my life, and I'm sitting in my hospital bed as I'm writing this.
Merry Christmas to everyone except me ig.
I hate my life and I just want to waste it with things that aren't boring. But I have no way to escape the torture I have been going through.
I am as far as to say I don't care. I don't care what other ppl think Or do to me. I'm dead inside in the literally way. I just can't be a human anymore.
Can someone just give me advice? Im so despret
Does anyone have advice?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep