atticstrash

atticstrash

Mar 12, 2023
everyday i have to force myself to get out of bed and do what im supposed to do and fake having any sort of energy to continue living and doing what i do, its so cruel everything i been going through lately is unfair and cruel i dont remember the last time i geniunely had the energy to push past anything im so sick and tired and my midterms are coming up soon, i can't wait to be a disappointment to everyone again

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Pisceslilith, pthnrdnojvsc, dontfearthereaper11 and 5 others
ExistHarm

ExistHarm

suffering
Mar 12, 2023
mental health takes precedent over studies every time. sounds like you have depression, might be worth just trying to take it easy and try to find inner peace a bit. not to say life isnt an unfair, cruel struggle and that anything can ever be good or anything has any worth but it sounds like you are in a rut.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's true that life is so cruel and there could certainly never be anything fair about having to exist here. And of course it can be so tiring feeling trapped here, but anyway I wish you the best. There really does seem to be no peace and relief from suffering in this awful world.

• Hugs
Reactions: atticstrash
VioletNight

VioletNight

Student
Jan 24, 2023
I feel you on this, been feeling so empty for a long time, I can't even enjoy my favorite things most of the time. I hope things get better for you and that your midterms go well. You deserve to not have to worry about other's opinions/expectations of you and live your life the way you want.

• Love
Reactions: atticstrash
atticstrash

atticstrash

Mar 12, 2023
mental health takes precedent over studies every time. sounds like you have depression, might be worth just trying to take it easy and try to find inner peace a bit. not to say life isnt an unfair, cruel struggle and that anything can ever be good or anything has any worth but it sounds like you are in a rut.
yeah i feel like i need so much time to process everything but its all happening too fast and issues pile up everyday
I feel you on this, been feeling so empty for a long time, I can't even enjoy my favorite things most of the time. I hope things get better for you and that your midterms go well. You deserve to not have to worry about other's opinions/expectations of you and live your life the way you want.
thank you so much <3 i relate alot i tried to use things i enjoy to cope with everything lately and none of it is bringing me any joy it fills me up with even more emptiness

• Love
Reactions: VioletNight