P

PoisonedOxygen

May 20, 2023
I'm not even a month into new job and I'm quitting. I can't stand it but for the first time I'm being harrased at workplace. The people are toxic as hell. and I think I'm at vunerable state because I usually don't even care and get through all the bullying and manipulation such things. Everything is fucked up again after months of being so good. I increased the dose of citalopram to whole tablet and I dont know, I think I'm more irritable now. There has been moments when I've thrown things at work because of mix of all of this, I regret. Why cant i find a normal place? Where people help eachother, are nice, stable workplace you know? Where I dont do everything for 4 people having one paycheck.. last time I nearly cried there. Got called things. I thought I was stronger than that. At home is bad again, I'm actually stressed 24/7. Why me? I'm trying so hard to recover but fucking god, life or whatever is stopping me from it also my mind.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and poilala1
poilala1

poilala1

Here to disappear
Apr 23, 2024
Hey there, sorry that you're going through such a hard time. I hope you can find a less dysfunctional work environment. In the mean-time, we are always here to listen to you vent.

• Love
Reactions: PoisonedOxygen
P

PoisonedOxygen

May 20, 2023
Hey there, sorry that you're going through such a hard time. I hope you can find a less dysfunctional work environment. In the mean-time, we are always here to listen to you vent.
Thank you so much