• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FatherDeath

FatherDeath

Death is knocking at your door~
Jul 5, 2019
No matter what I do It seems I'm always being told "you wouldn't be able to do that" or "you couldn't do this because blank" like even when I go out and try to find a job the job I find is never good enough for someone. It's starting to feel like i can't do anything to make anyone happy and it always seems like people are putting me down I don't know if I just don't see the reality of it or if this is actually how it is :/ when ever I try to convince myself this is just how it is I drive myself crazy because I don't understand human emotion very well i don't understand people In general and I can't comprehend how to do "better" when I'm trying as hard as I can and even when I express that I'm told I can do better. I really feel no point in continuing my life it seems every step I take makes no distance and it seems people just make me feel more and more depressed

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: TimeToDie, Faraway1990, Orin and 3 others
bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
Try and not please anyone other than yourself, humans can be cunts...

Reactions: Orin and WinterIsComing
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
No matter what I do It seems I'm always being told "you wouldn't be able to do that" or "you couldn't do this because blank" like even when I go out and try to find a job the job I find is never good enough for someone. It's starting to feel like i can't do anything to make anyone happy and it always seems like people are putting me down I don't know if I just don't see the reality of it or if this is actually how it is :/ when ever I try to convince myself this is just how it is I drive myself crazy because I don't understand human emotion very well i don't understand people In general and I can't comprehend how to do "better" when I'm trying as hard as I can and even when I express that I'm told I can do better. I really feel no point in continuing my life it seems every step I take makes no distance and it seems people just make me feel more and more depressed
Who cares what they think? If you can do it or achieve something its your victory not theirs. And as long as you feel good about it you shouldn't need other people's aceptance or the typical "pat on the back".
Just do it for you and don't give up on doing something just because someone told you can't do it.
Just my opinion.

Reactions: Faraway1990, Orin and bacardirum
FatherDeath

FatherDeath

Jul 5, 2019
Try and not please anyone other than yourself, humans can be cunts...
I'll try to come as I am
Who cares what they think? If you can do it or achieve something its your victory not theirs. And as long as you feel good about it you shouldn't need other people's aceptance or the typical "pat on the back".
Just do it for you and don't give up on doing something just because someone told you can't do it.
Just my opinion.
It just feels bad when it's the people that are supposed to be closest to you

color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
You need to stop worrying about pleasing everyone else.
You only need to please yourself.
If you put your best effort into something you did, you need to give yourself credit.
People tend to be critical of other people, but rarely give out compliments.
This happens to everybody, not just yourself.

Reactions: Faraway1990, Orin and bacardirum
bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
You need to stop worrying about pleasing everyone else.
You only need to please yourself.
If you put your best effort into something you did, you need to give yourself credit.
People tend to be critical of other people, but rarely give out compliments.
This happens to everybody, not just yourself.

Very well said, i.e. look after #1

Reactions: Faraway1990 and FatherDeath
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019

Don't worry about them, especially if you really are doing your best.

If you keep doing your best, good things will likely happen. Do your best, be smart with your money, cut toxic people out of your life, and be as nice as you can to others. Life is super hard but the core principles are actually pretty simple. It's idiots like me that didn't see it. But just do those things and you have a shot at a nice, happy life.

Reactions: Faraway1990
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
Do your best, be smart with your money, cut toxic people out of your life, and be as nice as you can to others.
Very good advice!
And be nice to others, even when they are not nice to you. You can take pride in that.

Reactions: Faraway1990
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Very good advice!
And be nice to others, even when they are not nice to you. You can take pride in that.

Yeah, I believe in that. Maybe through all this I'm still delusional about what so much appears to be a money-driven stomp on everyone else to get on top world...but I do believe in the good.

Of course, I'm likely CTB at age 35 so take it with a grain of salt, but I think if you can mix both taking care of yourself well and being smart with money with being a good person, that's the ticket.

Reactions: FatherDeath and Faraway1990
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
What is the job and who exactly is putting your down for it not being "good enough?" I haven't done anything since college graduation 24 years ago. I've never even tried to get any job, so from my point of view simply getting a job -- any job at all -- is an achievement to take pride in. Try not to worry what others think.

Reactions: FatherDeath
FatherDeath

FatherDeath

Jul 5, 2019
What is the job and who exactly is putting your down for it not being "good enough?" I haven't done anything since college graduation 24 years ago. I've never even tried to get any job, so from my point of view simply getting a job -- any job at all -- is an achievement to take pride in. Try not to worry what others think.
It was a cooking job I ended up giving up on in the long run and just family and close people I guess you would call family friends. Pride doesn't help because all I want is for someone to be proud of me

C

Cheezmam

Jun 19, 2019
It was a cooking job I ended up giving up on in the long run and just family and close people I guess you would call family friends. Pride doesn't help because all I want is for someone to be proud of me
Don't look for external validation. Other humans will always let you down.

FatherDeath

FatherDeath

Jul 5, 2019
Yeah, I believe in that. Maybe through all this I'm still delusional about what so much appears to be a money-driven stomp on everyone else to get on top world...but I do believe in the good.

Of course, I'm likely CTB at age 35 so take it with a grain of salt, but I think if you can mix both taking care of yourself well and being smart with money with being a good person, that's the ticket.
That's exactly all I think about is how the only thing that actually matters in life is money and who has it
Don't look for external validation. Other humans will always let you down.
But what about family? There the ones that are supposed to have your back I mean I wouldn't call my mom dad and sisters a family cause it's so separated and broken but it hurts when they are the ones that bring you down the most

Last edited:
C

Cheezmam

Jun 19, 2019
That's exactly all I think about is how the only thing that actually matters in life is money and who has it

But what about family? There the ones that are supposed to have your back I mean I wouldn't call my mom dad and sisters a family cause it's so separated and broken but it hurts when they are the ones that bring you down the most

Especially family.