grendel4578

grendel4578

following the freezing moon
May 13, 2023
Someone I met from here who I cared for greatly passed away around two weeks ago, though I am happy her suffering has finally ended atleast. My parents have also been fighting more and more often and yelling and also yelling at me if I don't take a side including while I'm home alone with one. My mental and physical state are getting even worse. Nothing at all has gotten better lately. I think about dying practically every day. I might try to get a job so I can end up purchasing a shotgun to shoot myself, but I think in my state Washington you can't purchase a firearm without parental permission until 21 even if 18-20, so I need to come up with other ideas. I may just end up running away and refusing to drink or eat, just waiting until I die of dehydration while walking endlessly on the sidewalks and streets and resting on benches. It should only take 3-5 days, maybe a little more. I'm worried I'll end up having a seizure before death via dehydration or even coughing up blood from something like organ failure and having someone force me into a hospital or ward though. If I end up in a hospital or ward I will refuse to ever speak or voluntarily move a muscle again. They'd probably give up on me eventually. What would you think of this method? I just hardly have any more energy for anything. I have BPD, C-PTSD, ADHD, AVPD, and Depression. Nothing really seems to make me happy anymore either.

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
I'm sorry for your suffering but dehydration is physically impossible

grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023
I'm sorry for your suffering but dehydration is physically impossible
Are you sure? I hardly have the energy for anything and I could probably just want to refuse to do anything with how bad my situation has gotten and with the fact I can hardly feel any happiness or motivation and end up dying from dehydration. Any other method takes too much effort or costs money. I could cut deep into my wrists and dig into my throat with a steak knife to try and sever the jugular vein or carotid artery but it would be a hassle and be excruciating. I could attempt to run at police with a knife and die via suicide by cop but I think now they are trained to aim for non-vital areas or use a taser if they suspect this is the case. I don't even have the motivation to save up to a buy a gun, sn, charcoal, etc anymore in all honesty, and I don't know if jumping will work since some people have fallen from extremely tall heights and still somehow survived.

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
Are you sure? I hardly have the energy for anything and I could probably just want to refuse to do anything with how bad my situation has gotten and with the fact I can hardly feel any happiness or motivation and end up dying from dehydration. Any other method takes too much effort or costs money. I could cut deep into my wrists and dig into my throat with a steak knife to try and sever the jugular vein or carotid artery but it would be a hassle and be excruciating. I could attempt to run at police with a knife and die via suicide by cop but I think now they are trained to aim for non-vital areas or use a taser if they suspect this is the case. I don't even have the motivation to save up to a buy a gun, sn, charcoal, etc anymore in all honesty, and I don't know if jumping will work since some people have fallen from extremely tall heights and still somehow survived.
It'll be easy for the first few days but you won't be able to go along with it. I think the amount of people who have succeeded with this can be counted on one hand because your body will urge you to drink even if that's not what you want

Reactions: MourningBird
grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023
It'll be easy for the first few days but you won't be able to go along with it. I think the amount of people who have succeeded with this can be counted on one hand because your body will urge you to drink even if that's not what you want
I don't know what to do then. I guess if I get really desperate I could try taking out a loan specifically to purchase a firearm to self-terminate. But I've never taken a loan, I don't know my way around this area well since I've mostly been inside since quarantine started, and other issues. my parents would also be suspicious if i asked for help taking out a loan from a bank and then driving me to a place where i could acquire a firearm. should i attempt the throat slitting then? i don't know anymore. i'm 18 but still helpless basically

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
I don't know what to do then. I guess if I get really desperate I could try taking out a loan specifically to purchase a firearm to self-terminate. But I've never taken a loan, I don't know my way around this area well since I've mostly been inside since quarantine started, and other issues. my parents would also be suspicious if i asked for help taking out a loan from a bank and then driving me to a place where i could acquire a firearm. should i attempt the throat slitting then? i don't know anymore. i'm 18 but still helpless basically
I know I'm sounding like an asshole but I don't want you to end up with a permanent injury. Slitting your throat is also not a reliable method

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
As long as you can reach a water tap you will use will use it sooner or later due to SI. Dehydration is such as cruel and slow method I suggest u look into other more reliable methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation. I hope you find peace!
Slitting your throat is also not a reliable method
unless a butcher does it with a very sharp knife, like slaughtering animals.

grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023
As long as you can reach a water tap you will use will use it sooner or later due to SI. Dehydration is such as cruel and slow method I suggest u look into other more reliable methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation. I hope you find peace!
Maybe. I'd assume they all cost money though.
I know I'm sounding like an asshole but I don't want you to end up with a permanent injury. Slitting your throat is also not a reliable method
I'm not sure what to do then, only other thing I can think of would be dousing self in rubbing alcohol and putting a lighter against my skin, but that'd be even worse. and extremely painful unless I pass out, and may not even be reliable either

Last edited:
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
well, hanging costs a rope, people even managed to to that with scarfs and bed linen. I understand your urge you want to ctb but dehydration is defintitely slow and painpful. Anway it's up to you in the end. This is just my personal opinion.

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023

I'm not sure what to do then, only other thing I can think of would be dousing self in rubbing alcohol and putting a lighter against my skin, but that'd be even worse. and extremely painful unless I pass out, and may not even be reliable either
I don't think SN costs a fortune

grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023
goodnight guys, i guess ill continue about everything in the morning and think more about things. thank you for your suggestions so far.

Reactions: fedupwithlife
F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
goodnight guys, i guess ill continue about everything in the morning and think more about things. thank you for your suggestions so far.
Good night, I hope tomorrow is a better day

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it's so dreadful when existing here just continues to get worse, it's inhumane to me how it's purposely made so difficult to permanently escape from all the suffering, I wish there was an straightforward way. But anyway best wishes, I hope you eventually find the freedom you wish for.

Reactions: AncientSorrow