H

hopelessandbroken

May 25, 2019
everything in my life is falling apart. i was doing better last summer but now everything is just dark and depressing again. my friend died and my other friends hate me. im just so tired of trying, getting my hopes up and then getting hurt.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and noctiva
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
It's okay, depression comes and goes in waves. For me, summers are also easier than winter times (located in the Nordic countries). I'm sorry you lost your friend, it's tough to deal with the loss of a loved one, cherish the memories you have of your friend. Try to be kind to yourself and look after yourself as well as you can. <3

• Love
Reactions: azucaramargo and hopelessandbroken
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
everything in my life is falling apart. i was doing better last summer but now everything is just dark and depressing again. my friend died and my other friends hate me. im just so tired of trying, getting my hopes up and then getting hurt.
I'm very sorry about the death of your friend. I do not think your other friends hate you. Why do you think this?

H

hopelessandbroken

May 25, 2019
I'm very sorry about the death of your friend. I do not think your other friends hate you. Why do you think this?
they never start conversations or anything and they ignore me all the time and dont invite me to anywhere. i can see from the way they act towards me that they would rather be without me. so yeah im pretty sure they dont like me.