SpaceBoyEvangef

SpaceBoyEvangef

"Gonna get you like a space boy!"
Aug 16, 2023
My family is starting to hate each other by the day, I tried doing something to help, nothing. I've failed them. I'm completely fucking useless. The people that brought me comfort in the past are gone. My life is done for, I have got no reason to keep going on. I have been crying for hours on end. I just want to be at peace again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, thebookofdisquiet., Praestat_Mori and 2 others
K

KevG

Jan 4, 2022
I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better and to give you hope. Sorry is not enough to say for what you are going through. Life is just so difficult. Sometimes the only person we can count on is ourselves and that feels so wrong when we are in crisis.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere, Sannti, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
First and foremost, you ARE family to/for me, as I have no family nor friends, and you are NEVER EVER alone.

2nd, you are NOT useless, absolutely NEVER! Reading your thread multiple times, and I came away with just how caring of a soul you are.

I was "the mistake", till I got kicked out at 18, never heard from either "parent" again, 100% their choice and with that said, your thread hit me like a lightning bolt, as just how caring and loving you are.

You are such a thoughtful spirit and I send you so many hugs and love, as you are such a special person to/for me.

Walter

• Love
Reactions: KevG, Sannti, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wishing for peace as existing here really can be so dreadful, it's awful how existing can very easily get much worse. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti and SpaceBoyEvangef