F

fishtacos4me

Apr 15, 2021
I recently lost something especially important to me. Its left me with a deep sense of loss, like I'm mourning.

I lost my dream world.

All my dreams at night take place in the same town. It's a consistent setting in which night after night I do basically the same things in the same place. I encounter the same roads, same park, same stores, same building with slight variations. I see some of the same people over and over each night. I like it there; it's a nice place and I know my way around.

Recently it broke. I'm pretty spectrumy and I don't like changes like this. I don't like being in a strange place with strange people, not knowing what's going to happen next. Now I'm just dumped into some random place with some random people doing some random thing. It's awful. I don't even want to go to sleep anymore.

I've always had insomnia, but at least I knew that when I did get to sleep, I was going somewhere pleasant. Now there is not even that and it's making all my dreams into nightmares.

I feel homesick. Even my dreams are broken. I am not okay. I am broken.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FuneralCry, whitefeather, DunnoWhyButYeah and 3 others
BornofDust

BornofDust

Student
Dec 11, 2020
How did the dream world broke ? That must be heart wrenching. The place that gives you comfort in your sleep in this cruel world is now broken. That must be a daily pain. I hope that you may find comfort in dreaming about nothing. About the abyss. Meaning completely blank.

Reactions: whitefeather
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, you can always try to control your dreams or have lucid dreams again!
It ain't over till it's really over!

Check this video and see if it works for you. I hope you can have those great dreams again!

Reactions: whitefeather