U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
And I'm not. I wish I could kill myself already, I've lost 19/my 20s by being a loser and life is just racing by being a loser, I just want a sure way to kill myself that doesn't feel like too much effort like SN is

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sylveon, Praestat_Mori, iloverachel and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Man, SN is still effort. For many even sourcing it is difficult. Then acquiring the other meds is hard. Plus, there's the protocol needing to be followed fairly closely. I don't think drinking it is any picnic, either. And getting past the SI takes "something" from you. No, it's effort. Any method is really. Living may be hard, but dying sure ain't easy.

Reactions: lnlybnny and unabletocope
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Man, SN is still effort. For many even sourcing it is difficult. Then acquiring the other meds is hard. Plus, there's the protocol needing to be followed fairly closely. I don't think drinking it is any picnic, either. And getting past the SI takes "something" from you. No, it's effort. Any method is really. Living may be hard, but dying sure ain't easy.
Genuinely tempted to just jump off something, people come up to me in the street and see how depressed I am. Going to just end it all soon, next few weeks I can feel it, if I hadn't have been a late in life virgin, kept turning up at someone's work been less anxious and awkward in my 20s on the back of all of this my life would be fucking diamond, its never going to work for me and I just want to fucking jump, best I can hope for now is bouncing around homeless centres crackheads and mental health wards, fuck that

Reactions: locked*n*loaded