ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Waking up is a chore, having a shower is a chore, getting dressed is a chore, eating is a chore, going to work and doing work is a chore, coming home and getting undressed is a chore. Basically everything except sleeping is a chore, i dont know how anyone enjoys being alive, there's no satisfaction, it's just doing stuff in order to survive another day on this awful planet.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nosoul, Talvikki, Istanbulite and 35 others
Y

Yasuke

Jan 29, 2020
I agree especially with work. Life is so boring. It's the same meaningless task over and over again with little to no reward compared to the pain 8 hours and I'm supposed to be happy or have energy or a will to live?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Talvikki, LetmeCTB566, Walkingcorpse123 and 15 others
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
This is definitely me every morning. Wake up disoriented for a few minutes, then the sudden realization of my horrific situation sets in and on at least 5 of those days I have to go to work. Lately I literally have to motivate myself step by step to keep moving and make it there without just turning around and just quitting altogether. Worse yet, sometimes I just want to lay on the side of the road or in the road and just not give a fuck. It really has tempted me on several occasions and despite the fact that I want to die badly, dying that way sounds horrible. Plus, of late, I either eat very little or not at all. Have entire days in a row I will go without. Sleep is weird too. Either I sleep very little, a few hours most of the week or I sleep almost all day and night, like on my days off. So yeah, a chore is an understatement. Even the every day shit feels next to near impossible....

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: nosoul, whatevs, CaliCatCharlie and 11 others
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
I agree 100%

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, daddy Phil :), demuic and 3 others
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Yes your right. Everything is a damn chore and work, especially if you suffer physically and mentally. Even the smallest tasks are like climbing Mt. Everest. Most people won't get this though. Even sleeping can be one too if your fighting with yourself and can't get to sleep. Once you get there your finally at peace in the moment. Next you wake up, it ends, and the routine nightmare begins again!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, WrongPlaceWrongTime, CaliCatCharlie and 7 others
B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Yes yes! I feel like this everyday. Every task is so hard to do... I don't even have energy to put dishes in a dishwasher, and even if I manage to do this, I don't take them out for days... I hate doing laundry, vacuuming... These things exhaust me so much that I burst into tears sometimes... My home's a mess... And people say I am lazy, but it's so much more than that. It's a complete apathy. I am so sick and tired to present squeaky clean house for other people. I do what I can, if I have the energy to clean a bathroom I do it, but most of the time I don't care... If you don't like to come to my home because you don't like how it looks - then don't come, nobody invites you anyway (I am thinking about my in-law relatives who invite themselves and then badmouth me)

• Hugs
Reactions: nosoul, BeautifulMosaics, quiet.rabbit and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, depression is a bish and loves to make everything look hard as fuck and boring like a chore.

I would like to be locked in a room with infinite alcohol, junk food and a super pc! That's more than enough for me lol.
No family, no job, no studying (although I love studying japanese), no friends, no gf, no responsibilities.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That is the nature of this existence. Everything has no meaning and no purpose. Life is just an series of tasks until we finally die. Everyday I wake up and think there really is no point.

• Love
Reactions: Talvikki, LetmeCTB566, searchingfreedom and 5 others
BigNarkoleptic

BigNarkoleptic

If this isn't the end, what's meant of learning.
Mar 8, 2021
This is a sad thread, I'm sorry so many of you out there are having a hard time to cope. I feel this world is a bit 'plasticy' if I'm honest, I tell my self 'It's a privilege and not a chore', Because I too feel this way, it's a long way round, and I wish the days were more how I liked them to be. -Peace-

• Love
Reactions: lastingabyss
Taos

Taos

Student
Apr 19, 2021
BigNarkoleptic crossed out... anyone know anything?

Not Being

Not Being

May 2, 2021
"Nor here is life presented in any way as a gift to be enjoyed but rather as a task, a job to be done; and accordingly we see, in the great and in the small, generalized misery, tireless fatigue, constant urgency , fight without end, forced activity with the maximum fatigue of all the corporal and spiritual capacities. Many millions, united in the towns, aspire to the common good, and each individual, to his own, but for this many thousands fall as victims. Good the mad illusion or the political machinations instigate them to wage war on each other. Then the sweat and blood of the great mass must flow, to impose the ideas of the individuals or atone for their faults. In peace the Industry and commerce, discoveries cause amazement, seas are sailed, delicacies are gathered from all the corners of the world, the waves devour thousands of men. All are agitated, some meditating and others acting, the tumult is indescribable. But what is the ultimate end of all this? Maintaining ephemeral and tormented individuals for a short period of time, in the best of cases with bearable misery and a comparative absence of pain that is immediately lurked by boredom; then, the propagation of that species and its endeavors. In all this manifest disproportion between effort and reward, the will to live from that point of view appears to us objectively as foolishness and subjectively as an illusion that moves every living being to work with the most extreme effort for something that is not It has value. Only on closer examination will we discover that it is a blind desire, an impulse in everything without foundation and motive. " Arthur Schopenhauer The world as will and representation

Reactions: Ligottian
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Yeah, I feel the same. I drink Kratom everyday to try and calm me down while I watch the world burn around me. A lot of people are faking happiness so don't sweat it.

Reactions: Huntfish34
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Awfully exhausting

Reactions: Pisceslilith and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
It's basically what I call.... Life on life's terms. ( Everyday, typical mundane bullshit). And I hate it So fckn much, especially my job. FML

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
Walkingcorpse123

Walkingcorpse123

My only friend, the end
Jul 9, 2021
Yes I agree. Only death can save me, door is open.

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
Waking up is a chore, having a shower is a chore, getting dressed is a chore, eating is a chore, going to work and doing work is a chore, coming home and getting undressed is a chore. Basically everything except sleeping is a chore, i dont know how anyone enjoys being alive, there's no satisfaction, it's just doing stuff in order to survive another day on this awful planet.
Sex though? imo that's not much of a chore. Others, I agree.