• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

river

river

Nov 7, 2023
i just went to the highest floor of my apartment building and stared at the bottom. not sure what prompted me to do that, i was just feeling like shit and wanted some fresh air. curiousity, maybe? either way, it was scary at first but the longer i stared, the more i thought about death and how freeing it would be to just end it all. its nights like this that remind me of why life is just torture. i really thought it was getting better, in fact this years christmas as ok-ish, and yet this fucking void in my chest just won't go away.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Gonnerr, boddibo, Aim and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I also see ceasing to exist as something relieving, I admire those with the courage to free themselves from this existence with that method. But anyway best wishes, it's certainly very much understandable just wishing to be free from all the suffering.

Reactions: river