K

knightxenon

Hope fading
Nov 5, 2022
In life there comes a time when everything goes bad, everything is negative...both physically and mentally i am exhausted..what do you do when there is no hope?

if i didnt have this chronic illness life would have been different... sometimes i just want to die peacefully...or else one day i will suffer from debt and become homeless..i dont know how much longer i will be able to continue like this

i am trying to hold on as long as i can..i fear afterlife if there is something...will i be forgiven if i take my life..well i will die of hunger then one day :(

• Hugs
Reactions: SadVegan
SadVegan

SadVegan

Oct 29, 2021
We all will be forgotten once we're gone regardless of what you've done.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is no point to worrying about if there is anything after death. Death is simply inevitable for us all anyway, there is no escaping our fate. I do believe that we simply cease to exist and that is it for us, death is freedom from everything that causes us to suffer. But I do understand that it can be both tiring and awful when life just continues to get worse and I guess that unless we leave this world, we have no choice but to put up with what this life has given us. It's certainly beyond dreadful feeling trapped in a situation that just causes us to suffer endlessly, the reality is that there is nothing fair about this life in anyway.