Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
I wish I wasn't here.
I wish I wasn't alive.
Cuz honestly everything feels like too much effort, to be a person, to care, to love and to try.
Everytime I take a step forward I end up taking two steps back.
I don't know if I might see the end of next year.
Life just feels pointless.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: qwert3948, Immensevoid, Forever Sleep and 4 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
We all die anyways, it's hard to find meaning in it all.

Reactions: niki wonoto and MatrixPrisoner
Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
I feel this, I'm just trying to hold out a little long for a couple of people otherwise I'd be gone already. My life has reached its limit and there's nothing more I can offer this world except negativity. I'll be glad when people can live without me always bringing them down.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
Ashe

Ashe

Sep 20, 2023
We all die anyways, it's hard to find meaning in it all.
My life hasn't had meaning for quite awhile, I'm not even sure why I'm still around.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
My life hasn't had meaning for quite awhile, I'm not even sure why I'm still around.
Did you feel that your life ever had meaning? I feel that since the age of 10 when I fully grasped the meaninglessness of life that I have always intellectually recognized the pointlessness to everything even before my mental health went downhill.

Ashe

Ashe

Sep 20, 2023
Did you feel that your life ever had meaning? I feel that since the age of 10 when I fully grasped the meaninglessness of life that I have always intellectually recognized the pointlessness to everything even before my mental health went downhill.
I dunno, I don't really look that deep into things because frankly it really isn't that deep.

Reactions: Abyssal
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Because it is pointless.

27,382 consecutive days of the same routine of mundanity for the average person. I've somehow managed to suffer through 16,100 of them already. There is no fcking way I can do 11,000 more. No. Fcking. Way.

N

niki wonoto

Student
Oct 10, 2019
I'm 41 yrs old from Indonesia, and I can relate. What's the point of doing anything, if everything is meaningless anyway? Life is meaningless. We're just speck of dust in the universe. We're born, live, & die. We'll be forgotten. And the worst thing about life (existence) is the harsh cruel reality that there are winners & losers. But what if we're the losers/failures? How can we be happy, then? Life is unfair, and it's all random, and just seems so pointless. I've had existential depression (which IMHO is worse than existential crisis) for a long time, 10+ years. And now as I got older it only getting a lot much worse. I've had passive suicidal ideation almost everyday now, especially since my life is a tragedy, irony, stupid ridiculous meaningless pathetic failure one. I'm a waste of space & oxygen that shouldn't exist, but in reality, still exist anyway & f*cking trapped/stuck in this hellhole, sh*thole existence. Sorry for turning this into a personal venting/ranting. But I'm sure you got my point.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly very much understandable just wishing to be gone, existing also feels very futile and meaningless to me as well, in my case I see it as so burdensome to have the ability to exist in the first place, existing is very undesirable.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie