AN IDIOT'S END

AN IDIOT'S END

Death to the World
Feb 24, 2021
Trying to talk people out of suicide never feels genuine. It doesn't need to, because you won't talk me out of anything, but... it's just so damn annoying. You're reciting a script. Have you bothered to ask yourself why suicide is such a bad thing? And if you care so much, why don't you really do something about it?

Every-fucking-thing some of these people do makes me want to kill myself more. I don't care about your half assed anti-suicide message when you're still acting like you hate me. It's in everything you say and do. I'm fucking tired of hearing about how stupid and worthless women are. I'm fucking tired of hearing about how people who happen to have my traits are ugly.

Every person I'm around thinks they can get away with this shit because they're not addressing me directly. Do you really think I'm that stupid?

These people hate me and they hate people like me, and they want me dead, and when I do die they'll think it's funny.

And might I add, none of this is constructive criticism. I can handle constructive criticism. It's important to avoid having a big ego. But this is just destructive. And it's constant. Sometimes I want to ask these people, "What must I do for you to like me? How can I improve past being the scum of the Earth?" but none of them would ever have a fucking answer. Because it's all just misdirected hatred and anger.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Red, doge and 4 others