• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Everyone I meet seems to agree I am an issue, I need to kill myself because they can't do it for me. This will only help them. When they hear my name they groan. When I walk into a room they sigh. When I'm away I can hear them talking shit about me. When they speak to me it's about how horrible I am and how I'm not good enough . Why tell me that if not to know my place as something that should be thrown away? My best is worth their hatred so I know what I must do.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Finalnight, letting it linger, takeyourshotfunboy and 7 others
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
I am going through the same.
All I hear is how selfish I am and how wrong I have been & lived all my life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: letting it linger, set0553, LoiteringClouds and 3 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
@Abyssal and @dkrw Both you don't deserve this!! :heart:🫂

• Love
Reactions: set0553, LoiteringClouds and Unknown21
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
That can happen when you are not violent enough or don't have anything they want. And generally people talk shit about everyone they know behind their backs, no one is safe.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and LoiteringClouds
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Savannah cat 518126 1920

This is a picture of an expensive, purebred cat. What do you and that cat have in common? You both don't know how much you're worth <3.

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight, LoiteringClouds, anxiousalpaca and 1 other person
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
We don't :)

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
Everyone I meet seems to agree I am an issue, I need to kill myself because they can't do it for me. This will only help them. When they hear my name they groan. When I walk into a room they sigh. When I'm away I can hear them talking shit about me. When they speak to me it's about how horrible I am and how I'm not good enough . Why tell me that if not to know my place as something that should be thrown away? My best is worth their hatred so I know what I must do.
Welcome to the club sister

Reactions: DefinitelyReady
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I like the idea of being dead and not having to worry about anything of this type of nature.

set0553

set0553

самоубийство
May 16, 2024
If these people are talking behind your back, and putting you down, they are the ones who are horrible and selfish.. 🤗

lonely&trapped.

lonely&trapped.

I rather would be just a face in a crowd
Mar 22, 2024
I always felt good for nothing my entire life. Had people doubt me and shit talk me. You are not alone.

Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
All I've ever been in nothing else but a problem, I relate to everything that you said, I wish everyone I know feels relieved once I am dead and I know that's what everybody really wants

Last edited:
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
Hard relate. At the moment everyone in my life hates me or will hate me. You aren't alone. Sometimes the right thing to do is to leave.
All I've ever been in nothing else but a problem, I relate to everything that you said, I wish everyone I know feels relieved once I am dead
It's extremely sad when the only way we can make up for being fuck ups is by ending things.