Backwoodsqueer

Backwoodsqueer

May 27, 2019
even God, the Universe, or whatever the fuck created us and the floating rock we inhabit. I'm starting to think that's what happened when I was created. I'm physically disabled from birth, have chronic pain, depression and anxiety, *and* I'm transgender. There's so many mistakes there, and yet I'm still expected to make it through our world and society? It just seems like some people aren't made for living, myself included.

• Hugs
Reactions: ManchurianCandidate, Indieblue and Thereisnothing
C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
Designation of what's objectively a mistake is difficult. It leads to negative self talk, too. On the other hand, you can know easily identify your subjective quality of life. You've got some challenges, of course. They're not worth grading on a 1 to 10 scale.

In terms of "should I bother?" I think in terms of pass/fail, and while it's a bit of a platitude, you're the only person to answer that.

Reactions: Sensei
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
even God, the Universe, or whatever the fuck created us and the floating rock we inhabit. I'm starting to think that's what happened when I was created. I'm physically disabled from birth, have chronic pain, depression and anxiety, *and* I'm transgender. There's so many mistakes there, and yet I'm still expected to make it through our world and society? It just seems like some people aren't made for living, myself included.
None of that being your fault. My mistakes on the other hand are all my fault and more than I can forgive myself for

Backwoodsqueer

Backwoodsqueer

May 27, 2019
None of that being your fault. My mistakes on the other hand are all my fault and more than I can forgive myself for
Oh, I have plenty that are my own. Those were just the shitty cards I was dealt to begin with.

I understand, though, friend. Someday we'll find the forgiveness we need.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
It's the most human thing, to make mistakes. There is nothing wrong with making them, it's how we recover from them that matters.

Reactions: Sensei