shadow_moses

shadow_moses

May 9, 2023
I'm being driven crazy. Every one has it out for me. I'm telling you. I don't know what real, but I know this existence is pure evil. I've been subjected to unimaginable mental torture. I've met many people similar to me. Victims of targeted character assassination. They want to lie to us that we have free will, but everyone is enslaved with every thought. I think only very few of us will wake up to the reality before being snuffed out. The way out for me is most likely death. Which will come with a great realization. Death is peace, so why do they brainwash us to think it's bad? To keep us here. It's coming time to let go.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm being driven crazy. Every one has it out for me. I'm telling you. I don't know what real, but I know this existence is pure evil. I've been subjected to unimaginable mental torture. I've met many people similar to me. Victims of targeted character assassination. They want to lie to us that we have free will, but everyone is enslaved with every thought. I think only very few of us will wake up to the reality before being snuffed out. The way out for me is most likely death. Which will come with a great realization. Death is peace, so why do they brainwash us to think it's bad? To keep us here. It's coming time to let go.
I can relate to this because the vast majority of people in my life have been evil people. For some reason unknown to me, I attract people with evil characteristics such as narcissists and sociopaths.
My parents were extremely abusive. Two of my ex girlfriend's were narcissists. I have had so-called friends who actually turned out to be enemies. Literally everyone who gets to know me has it in for me. Its crazy.
I'm also the black sheep of the family ( probably because I am not toxic like they are ).
I am a quiet, and very good natured person, so none of my bad luck with people makes any sense.
I honestly wonder if I was cursed at birth, because the vast majority of things in my life have been ruined on purpose by vindictive people.
I avoid people like the plauge now, and am happiest alone.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really horrible what you've been through, it's undeniable that existence is evil because of all the endless harm and suffering it causes, in my case only the peace of death is appealing as nobody can suffer from the absence of everything.

Reactions: myusername890
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
The way out for me is most likely death. Which will come with a great realization. Death is peace, so why do they brainwash us to think it's bad? To keep us here.

You wrote that above . I agree they brainwash us to think death is bad to keep us here