Unhirable

Unhirable

Proud member of the FBI and CIA.
Sep 14, 2022
I am not just talking about in real life.

I mean everyone on this website. Before people come in with the "I don't hate you." i want people to understand who I am.

I am racist, sexist, I hate women and I hate suicidal people. I want everyone in the world to suffer and I hope that the United States and Russia get into a nuclear war and everyone dies.

I hope the FBI or whatever seizes this website and exposes all the suicidal people to their parents or colleges and makes everyone using this site even more miserable.

So yea, I think that because I give off this aura, everyone automatically hates me. I can literally sense the fact that people hate me. Even when I play minecraft and try to interact with people i can FEEL them being annoyed with me, then starting to dislike me and then outright hating me.

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: makethepainstop, lofticries and NumbItAll
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019

I mean everyone on this website. Before people come in with the "I don't hate you." i want people to understand who I am.

I am racist, sexist, I hate women and I hate suicidal people. I want everyone in the world to suffer and I hope that the United States and Russia get into a nuclear war and everyone dies.

I hope the FBI or whatever seizes this website and exposes all the suicidal people to their parents or colleges and makes everyone using this site even more miserable.

So yea, I think that because I give off this aura, everyone automatically hates me. I can literally sense the fact that people hate me. Even when I play minecraft and try to interact with people i can FEEL them being annoyed with me, then starting to dislike me and then outright hating me.
I mean, yeah, that does sound pretty unpleasant TBH.

Reactions: flower_g1rl, FormerlyFe(IV), Ashu and 1 other person
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021

Are you saying that you are more pessimistic than me...?! Ha ha! :smiling:

Is this how you have always wanted to be, or is this an attitude that has grown on you throughout the years..?

Reactions: makethepainstop and Disappointered
A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
ヴェイルド:無邪気な顔の後ろに隠れている
//

Veiled:: It hides behind the face of an innocent
-ラストフェイトからの引用です。

Reactions: makethepainstop
Unhirable

Unhirable

Proud member of the FBI and CIA.
Sep 14, 2022
Are you saying that you are more pessimistic than me...?! Ha ha! :smiling:

Is this how you have always wanted to be, or is this an attitude that has grown on you throughout the years..?
It is my role to be a goblin.

A low level ugly monster to be crushed by the 勇者 hero for a few experience points.

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop and Julgran
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022

I dont even know how to reply to this, what even happened?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sick of it all, makethepainstop, Un- and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
You will find it ultimately boils down to hating yourself and the way you believe other people perceive you. It's an elaborate ego defense mechanism based on a preemptive strike mentality.

Reactions: wait.what, ClownMe, makethepainstop and 3 others
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Banned now. Kinda wondering what exactly did it....

Reactions: Sick of it all, makethepainstop and Un-
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
He made another thread on here 'how to help everyone before suicide' - I agree with Pluto, an elaborate ego defense mechanism, there was a way he could have been helped, I feel...

Reactions: Nolan96, waitingforrest and Pluto
Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
You sound like you could use a hug.

Reactions: Sick of it all and GenesAndEnvironment
👁

👁️👃👁️

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022

You hate yourself, homie.

finish.me

finish.me

I need you to feel this
Jul 14, 2021
lmfao dude commented on my status and told me to stop complaining about wanting to die
I mean I relate I feel bad for the dude. hope he gets the help he needs ):

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
You sound like you could use a hug.
Hug nothing! That dude needs a good roll in the hay, a beer and a few THC gummies. I hope he is never hired as a high level diplomat, WW III would be instantaneous! Jesus Christ a little 1940's style electro shock therapy and a frontal lobotomy might help him, A LITTLE!😈😡

• Yay!
Reactions: Wormfood
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
When keeping it real goes wrong.

freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021

Hmmm interesting. It seems you may be a person who seeks out negative attention online (basically what's known as a troll, not judging just saying). This for you is probably a coping strategy, since 'hate' from others is better than being ignored.

When it gets to the point that you feel horribly isolated because no one wants to be around you, you may look at your own behaviour and set about trying to fix it whether with help or without. Your post makes a refreshing change from the 'woe is me' ones looking for positive validation. I applaud your honesty.

Reactions: Sick of it all and Pluto