hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
I see someone post their woes and then they try to comfort another user who is dealing with problems of their own.
It is really sweet to see how sorrow has brought fourth compassion and understanding.
I wish I could take all your bad feelings myself but that would not help fix your problems.
I am miserable too and it cheers me up not seeing others struggling but others caring.
Haibane renmei full 122982

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks, Brick In The Wall and W’ren
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
(((Hugs)))
You are right, it is nice to see people trying to lift each other up. You are right there too, thank you! Your posts make me think and distract me from what's going on offline.
Thanks! :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Life sucks and Brick In The Wall
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
(((Hugs)))
You are right, it is nice to see people trying to lift each other up. You are right there too, thank you! Your posts make me think and distract me from what's going on offline.
Thanks! :hug:
I just wish I had emotional maturity when I was a bit younger as I had been mean when I did not understand the flawed perspectives I had.
You cannot take back the negativity once spread to others so I cannot truly redeem myself.
I am I think nicer now as much as I can be yet not to try make up for wrongs of the past and more as it is how I feel yet to shake that feeling of knowing you were mean once is hard sometimes.

thank you Echo poster.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Life sucks and W’ren