Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
I think some people blindly follow a morbid curiosity that leads them to encourage vulnerable individuals to their deaths.

I think the suicide rate is like for every 1 million attempts 20,000 actually succeed. I don't know how true that is. It's just something I've heard. I also heard that there's more pedophiles in America than the amount of suicides in the leading 5 countries. If that's true then I guess my view on humanity is valid.

I prowl the dark web quite often. And I've gotten into some situations that make me question the validity of what makes an human honest, open and true. Humanity as a whole is skewed. Everybody has a cause, some more solid than others. Though some make you question what these people are actually standing for...

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/data/attachments/15/15668-13720fb2beb3a5f709c5d9eeef2a9812.jpg

I mean really? God hates me because I'm constantly tortured by dark, hopeless thoughts. I want to hate pro-lifers. But I can't, I have to love them just as I love you. We all have a cause. And because of what we stand for we get people supporting ideals that can harm others.

We, the good, honest people here, stand for happiness in slavery. We just want out of a life that constantly tortures us. Why is that so bad? Why do people want so bad to help us continue an existence that tortures us. Like "really? You want me to prolong this living nightmare just so you can feel good about "saving a life?"

I am grateful for every one of you n Thank you for being on my side. Your all wonderful. I wish peace in your hearts.

I've got all of your backs,
I Love you,
Centerism.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tabbyql, Donewith_, pole and 1 other person