J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Probably the aftermath of bullying in my teens and developing a negative mentality to acne. I can't believe I wasted 5 years and been so anti social since meeting the only predator that I allowed destroy my future

All the concerts I could have seen
All the beaches I could have explored
All the parties I missed
All the people I missed out of meeting

I really wish I stayed a virgin I can't believe I let that wreck my future
Not to mention road trips I missed. So much stuff I missed

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: theboy and Julgran
D

Dida

Apr 15, 2019
I feel your pain. Kinda similar situation.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I read this every day on reddit but everyone has their timings. Not everyone can be an influencer with a Tesla in college or go to festivals, beaches, parties and meet a lot of people and maybe you never will, because it doesnt matter what we want, destiny crushes us.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
In my town, most people do not go to college. If they do, it's the unglamorous community college down the road. I have bonded with my coworkers at my wageslave job out of being disappointed in life. I hope you find some likeminded people at your own workplace.

J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I feel your pain. Kinda similar situation.
How long did you isolate for? I'm sorry you're suffering
I read this every day on reddit but everyone has their timings. Not everyone can be an influencer with a Tesla in college or go to festivals, beaches, parties and meet a lot of people and maybe you never will, because it doesnt matter what we want, destiny crushes us.
True I never thought of exploring like that because acne was holding me back mentally and emotionally

TiredLostHope20

TiredLostHope20

SN Arrived!
Aug 24, 2022
Im going to university soon for my second year. In my first year i though i made some friends as it turned out that was a lie, they havent contacted me since and have since blocked me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Celerity
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
I can't get over it

If I accepted my situation earlier I'd pursued a job and traveled for 4 years by myself or with new ppl. I can't accept how I wasted 4-6 years moping in that time I could have traveled 6 new places, been to 6 new beaches, and 6 concerts and met like 6 new ppl through dance if I begun dance at 18-23. Not to mention the surgeries I could have had done such as jaw surgery, veneers for teeth