G

grafittiweasel

Dec 24, 2020
either by overpass or gun to mouth been stressed since august and i cant take it anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, Deleted member 22624 and Lostandlooking
I

IWantToSleep

Experienced
Dec 27, 2020
I can relate.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and Lostandlooking
Deleted member 22624

Deleted member 22624

One foot in the grave
Oct 7, 2020
I'm so sorry the stress is so bad. I just want peace for you. I just hope you don't, especially the overpass, I had a friend who broke both legs doing that and it never healed properly, shards of bone left make it hard for her to walk now. I hope you find a way to relieve at least some of the stress. I hope maybe you find it here, soon

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
either by overpass or gun to mouth been stressed since august and i cant take it anymore
I can feel your pain. (Sorry, didn't mean to sound like a Sith there... just empathizing...)
Personally, I believe that we deserve as peaceful an end as possible, when our lives have been characterized by such pain. In case you decide to go, there are a lot of resources on SS regarding more peaceful methods that I hope you consider. But more than anything, there are lots of other resources here (members, most especially) to provide support, compassion, and understanding. This site has kept done a better job of easing my pain and keeping me alive than any other earthly entity. I hope you find the site useful in that way as well.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 22624