• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
I hate working. I hate having to worry about bills and stressing over normal life stresses. It's not what I want. Everything is dull to me. Music, food, videos, video games. All seems like they can't grab my attention very well as of lately. I don't get how people can be so happy at work or even on a normal day to day bases. I'm fucking miserable almost everyday. Yet I'm too pussy to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Justnotme, Unknown21, _Broken_alice and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm not sure if you are referring to the individual who died by Nembutal in the title but if so then I very much envy them as well. To me it'd be such a relief to be able to die peacefully, your feelings really are understandable, existing certainly is very dreadful.

Reactions: divinemistress36
VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
I'm not sure if you are referring to the individual who died by Nembutal in the title but if so then I very much envy them as well. To me it'd be such a relief to be able to die peacefully, your feelings really are understandable, existing certainly is very dreadful.
I am referring to the person who died to N. They were my IRL friend. I miss and love them dearly

Reactions: Venessolotic, divinemistress36 and Deleted member 65988
E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
I hate working. I hate having to worry about bills and stressing over normal life stresses. It's not what I want. Everything is dull to me. Music, food, videos, video games. All seems like they can't grab my attention very well as of lately. I don't get how people can be so happy at work or even on a normal day to day bases. I'm fucking miserable almost everyday. Yet I'm too pussy to CTB.
Why are you so miserable almost everyday? What's missing in your life?

VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
Why are you so miserable almost everyday? What's missing in your life?
Whats missing? I don't really have IRL friends, I'm severly touch starved, and my job is very monotonous. I need some more excitement and social engagement in my life.

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
Whats missing? I don't really have IRL friends, I'm severly touch starved, and my job is very monotonous. I need some more excitement and social engagement in my life.
I know the feeling of having no friends. It sucks for sure. I used to have friends, but they all abandoned me after I got an autoimmune disease.
How old are you?

C

cjruhand

Jan 24, 2024
I don't think that's you being a pussy. You have found a way to CTB peacefully, yet you're still here. I believe there is a part of you that still wants to live. Don't ignore it. If it feels wrong, don't suicide. It shouldn't be forced.

Last edited:
Reactions: VampQueen