letied

letied

I tried.
Apr 8, 2021
I only want to be in peace and I don't know If death will bring me that, but I can't and I don't want to stay here anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, death137 and 4 others
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
I feel this post. I have done partial quite a bit and I feel so at peace when I start to see starts and start losing feeling in my body. If only I could go all the way that way instead of coming out of it for some weird reason. We all deserve peace and I hope you get yours and I hope I get mine too.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Ramirez and letied
letied

letied

I tried.
Apr 8, 2021
I feel this post. I have done partial quite a bit and I feel so at peace when I start to see starts and start losing feeling in my body. If only I could go all the way that way instead of coming out of it for some weird reason. We all deserve peace and I hope you get yours and I hope I get mine too.
I did that with the partial hanging too. It feels good.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and deathisnear
D

deathisnear

Experienced
May 23, 2021
It feels so good, my worthless life and all my fuckin worries just leaving my body, I wish I lived alone, would be much easier to get more into it and go all the way.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Death brings me peace too. I think its because all of life's problems just become meaningless when we die. Also suicide is a way of gaining control over a life that was cruel to us. If only hanging was easy, I would be worried about failing it.

Reactions: deathisnear and Ramirez
PaxAmerica

PaxAmerica

Just Passing
Apr 15, 2021
I have only touched on trying partial and it really does hurt. I think maybe when you get so far it might numb but it was horrible.

Reactions: deathisnear
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I like to imagine myself sleeping forever and ever.

Reactions: BloodyNobody