• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
This is ridiculous. I have never even met her. All we did was talk and do some pervy and semi romantic stuff for 2 months. Why can't I stop thinking about her? It's hard for me to imagine her face, because I have only seen it a few times. Am I really that desperate that some random girl on the internet is enough to drive me insane? I hate myself for this.

Reactions: Quinlor and WOODESITY
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
This is ridiculous. I have never even met her. All we did was talk and do some pervy and semi romantic stuff for 2 months. Why can't I stop thinking about her? It's hard for me to imagine her face, because I have only seen it a few times. Am I really that desperate that some random girl on the internet is enough to drive me insane? I hate myself for this.

I think you've feelings for her and you're attracted? I can't think what else could make you feel this way. Just like you said i met someone online and she was totally random and soon we fell in love in about month, you may like her?

Reactions: CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I think you've feelings for her and you're attracted? I can't think what else could make you feel this way. Just like you said i met someone online and she was totally random and soon we fell in love in about month, you may like her?
I did have feelings for her. She was really fun to talk to and we would talk all day. If I met her in real life then I would be okay with this, but I have not. The fact that someone who I've never met can make me so anxious is what bothers me. If this was an actual relationship then I wouldn't feel shame for being sad about her leaving me.

WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
I did have feelings for her. She was really fun to talk to and we would talk all day. If I met her in real life then I would be okay with this, but I have not. The fact that someone who I've never met can make me so anxious is what bothers me. If this was an actual relationship then I wouldn't feel shame for being sad about her leaving me.

Do you still contact her? I don't understand if you both had feelings for each other etc.. why. Would she leave? I think there is nothing to be ashamed of, I'm sorry you're feeling this way

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Do you still contact her? I don't understand if you both had feelings for each other etc.. why. Would she leave? I think there is nothing to be ashamed of, I'm sorry you're feeling this way
She left me for her personal reasons, but we still kept contact with each other. Eventually I became too annoying for her and then she ghosted me. It just feels stupid to think something like this about someone who I have never met and our quasi relationship didn't even last that long.

WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
She left me for her personal reasons, but we still kept contact with each other. Eventually I became too annoying for her and then she ghosted me. It just feels stupid to think something like this about someone who I have never met and our quasi relationship didn't even last that long.

try not to beat yourself up and hate yourself, If you still want to have relationship with her way you had before there is chance to reattract her, I don't know if that's what you want or you just wish to get her out of your head as you said, if that's what you want you need to cut all contacts completely and time will pass and you'll eventually feel better (less anxious etc..)

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
The internet can have this kind of intoxicating effect. But understand that it's more a mechanism of how the net works in your mind than anything else. It teases us when we get to know someone a little on here, it makes us think what-ifs. But logically you didn't know this girl very well, and there's a good chance it wouldn't have worked in person. I know how good it can feel in the moment though, it's an addictive feeling.

throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
The internet can have this kind of intoxicating effect. But understand that it's more a mechanism of how the net works in your mind than anything else. It teases us when we get to know someone a little on here, it makes us think what-ifs. But logically you didn't know this girl very well, and there's a good chance it wouldn't have worked in person. I know how good it can feel in the moment though, it's an addictive feeling.
i m so fucked up that i kinda fall in love with anyone online who shows me some kindness and start fantasizing about the what-ifs that inevitably hurt bc i know very well there's nothing for me here

Reactions: Jc40 and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Semi romantic relationship by text message is horrible because you wonder things without a really confirmation about the true intencions.
In my case it was 8 month! And when she said that never wanted to talk to me again and see me anymore I just wanted to die... So I understand you. I think about her every day, every moment, and my life stopped and I tried Ctb many many times.