socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I'm so f*ing sick of life. I made an appointment with my dentist and I'm all scheduled to get everything fixed. I'll be sedated, and I think everything is going to be fine with that. Oh, but now I think I'm going to have to buy a new mattress. Plus My insurance is about to run out mid next year. I'm working on earning money, but being agoraphobic and being in the middle of a pandemic with no work history makes that a living nightmare. I'm working on a side project that might work out, but god knows it won't.

I'm just so sick of this, part of me says that I'm just overreacting I get suicidal over the smallest things and things will get better just like going to the dentist, but the other part tells that side of the brain to shut up and pass the gun. God I hate my life!

• Hugs
Reactions: Lupgevif, Deleted member 4993, k75 and 4 others
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
It's certainly frustrating when life won't stop throwing lemons at you, so I don't blame you for feeling suicidal every time you get hit by one. I've just had some fillings done but I've now been told that one filling hasn't worked and I need a bloody root canal done.

Are you able to get all your dental problems fixed, or at least the majority, before your insurance runs out?

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and KleinerWolf
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I definitely understand where you're coming from. It sucks so much. I feel like no matter what I do or how much I fix, the broken list is just too long to ever catch up. It's overwhelming. I never have time to enjoy the results before the next dozen things bury me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993