• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Phoenix1990

Jul 26, 2019
I feel like complete shit. I'm sat listening to crap on tv. Had appointment earlier with mental health team. Had second depo today. Pointless! While I was having it done, I was asked what have I got planned this weekend. Answer was simple, 'nothing'.
I can't bare another hour of this. My SN arrives on 2nd Oct. hopefully it will arrive before then. I want to cry but I can't. The hours are dragging. The thought of waking up tomorrow, knowing that I am only going to feel like this again and again and again, is just... unjust!
I'm done.
It's all too much. My head is throbbing with all the hurt, memories, regrets.
I'm just letting so many people down and it isn't going to be easy for them, but it isn't easy for me either. I lasted as long as I could. Tried everything I could. For nothing.
I wish it could have been different, I wish I could have been different.
Does anyone know if confidentiality still applies once I am dead? What I mean is I have disclosed private stuff to mental health services in recent months and I don't want it shared with my family at the inquest into my death. It isn't mental health related. I'm based in the UK if that helps.
Role on 2nd, give or take a day.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dawn0071111, gingerplum, Wolfjob_dayjob and 4 others
Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
I looked up to see that in both the US and UK, confidentiality continues after the death of a patient.
But I will say this, one doctor started disclosing things she had never shared before after one of my family members had passed away, so, just because something is illegal, doesn't mean someone might not decide to do these things.

Reactions: Wayfaerer, gingerplum, Wolfjob_dayjob and 1 other person
P

Phoenix1990

Jul 26, 2019
I looked up to see that in both the US and UK, confidentiality continues after the death of a patient.
But I will say this, one doctor started disclosing things she had never shared before after one of my family members had passed away, so, just because something is illegal, doesn't mean someone might not decide to do these things.
Thank you for taking the time to look into this for me.

Reactions: gingerplum and Futility
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Will only be disclosed if its used as evidence in a criminal court case where any of your records or statements can be used by either the prosecution or defence

Reactions: gingerplum and Wolfjob_dayjob
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I had very much misunderstood what "confidentiality" had meant when I first started therapy in my teens. Worrying about how secure that information really is had stolen many years of my life. It's more flimsy than you'd think.