JosefOmbindi

JosefOmbindi

Aug 28, 2023
I've come to accept that I'm just not worth people's time and every single person I form a connection to is just going to throw me away like the fucking garbage I am. And this will probably just be censored and thrown away. Fuck all of you. If any of you fucks are reading this I just want you to know I FUCKING HATE YOU. FUCK YOU.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: アホペンギン, SexyIncél, pole and 4 others
Chara

Chara

Severe pain? But no gain.
Jul 22, 2023
A lot of conversations were lost in the wipe. Have you tried reestablishing connections? Some people might want to reconnect but not know how. Chara don't know how to help. Sorry.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I can hear your frustration and pain in your post. Is there a particular incident that makes you feel this way? Most of the people on this site are very helpful and caring. If you want to talk I'm here

I

insaneclient101

Sep 15, 2023
I've come to accept that I'm just not worth people's time and every single person I form a connection to is just going to throw me away like the fucking garbage I am. And this will probably just be censored and thrown away. Fuck all of you. If any of you fucks are reading this I just want you to know I FUCKING HATE YOU. FUCK YOU.
I am sorry that you had to go through all of this.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me humans truly are the worst species, it's so dreadful how humans just create more suffering and harm, I certainly don't believe that other people can be trusted and relied on in this cruel existence.