S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
And think I can't believe why I have to be in that situation? I don't want to die but I have to.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: marcusuk63, crybaby, Stick and 7 others
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
And think I can't believe why I have to be in that situation? I don't want to die but I have to.
Do you want to say more so we can understand better how you are feeling?
Music is a big part of my life it always has been. I have made a massive playlist of the songs that fit how I feel in the last few months.

Reactions: aligatorek and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
yeah, i already know some songs i want to listen to while ctb

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, aligatorek and fat feet
aligatorek

aligatorek

take me where the music ain't too loud
Sep 2, 2020
I feel like in the past it felt almost good to play nostalgic songs to immerse yourself in the bittersweet melancholy while everything goes right in your life. But when you listen to them at your lowest point, thinking how easy and beaufitul life used to be, and that you're not going to experience it anymore, it just hits different...

Maybe you'd like to share your favorite nostalgic songs? The ones that pull this string in your heart. In my case, ABBA's "Slipping through my fingers" is an instant tearjerker, I think what my mom would feel after I passed away while listening to it and I can't hold back my tears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Failedboy, crybaby, fat feet and 1 other person
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
Music is a big part of my life it always has been. I have made a massive playlist of the songs that fit how I feel in the last few months.
Thanks for replying to my thread, almost everytime I get no one to talk to. I feel sadness and sorrow, a lot of regrets.

• Hugs
Reactions: aligatorek and fat feet
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
Thanks for replying to my thread, almost everytime I get no one to talk to. I feel sadness and sorrow, a lot of regrets.

I am trying to stay off of the site in order to concentrate on the things I can do in this moment. I am waiting on a shipment to come. I also feel these things, sadness, sorrow and regret, they are all tied up in a bow of anxiety that I can not seem to change no matter what I do. So I am walking/crying a lot. I have no one anymore. No one wants to be around me and I do not want to be around anyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: aligatorek
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Do you like kenny rogers ?

F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
Do you like kenny rogers ?
I know some of his songs from when I was younger. I would not say I am a fan by any means. I am more of pop, mainstream music fan.
I have worked out for years so music was a big part of that.

Last edited:
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I know some of his songs from when I was younger. I would not say I am a fan by any means. I am more of pop, mainstream music fan.
I have worked out for years so music was a big part of that.
You never count your money, when your sitting at the table

Reactions: fat feet
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I am trying to stay off of the site in order to concentrate on the things I can do in this moment. I am waiting on a shipment to come. I also feel these things, sadness, sorrow and regret, they are all tied up in a bow of anxiety that I can not seem to change no matter what I do. So I am walking/crying a lot. I have no one anymore. No one wants to be around me and I do not want to be around anyone.
I don't usually cry(I do especially when I hear a meaningful song to me) due to all the meds I'm on, but I'm pretty if I stop taking them, I won't stop crying.

• Love
Reactions: fat feet
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I feel this. Nostalgia is a bitch "hey remember that thing/s you love but can't have anymore"

• Love
Reactions: fat feet and crybaby
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
I don't usually cry(I do especially when I hear a meaningful song to me) due to all the meds I'm on, but I'm pretty if I stop taking them, I won't stop crying.
Most days I cry, some more than others.

F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
No i quoted the song lyrics the other week on a thread and you liked it
LOL, A tad paranoid at the moment. I did talk about it. I have been in a big blurrrr.
I feel this. Nostalgia is a bitch "hey remember that thing/s you love but can't have anymore"
You don't have to tell me. It is my life story

• Love
Reactions: Mm80