• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

justanotherdaynow

Jul 25, 2024
But then I do.

I just wish I wouldn't wake up so I would not have to be in pain anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, ToMoveOn, Joarga and 5 others
depressia

depressia

скоро
Feb 29, 2024
тоже самое..я чувствую что лишний в этом мире..у меня пропал ко всему интерес

Reactions: ToMoveOn, davidtorez and GoatHerder
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish to never wake again, for me personally only eternal sleep can bring me peace and I just find it so incredibly cruel how one cannot just choose to just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep, all I wish for is to be permanently unconscious with this dreadful and painful existence eternally forgotten about.

Reactions: justanotherdaynow and davidtorez
davidtorez

davidtorez

Arcanist
Mar 8, 2024
Same here. Not waking up would be the next best thing to have never been born in the first place

Reactions: justanotherdaynow and ToMoveOn
J

justanotherdaynow

Jul 25, 2024
I also just wish to never wake again, for me personally only eternal sleep can bring me peace and I just find it so incredibly cruel how one cannot just choose to just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep, all I wish for is to be permanently unconscious with this dreadful and painful existence eternally forgotten about.
I agree. I think it's very cruel that we don't have a right to choose to die with dignity. If we can euthanize animals and understand they are deserving of a painless death, why can't we do the same for humans?

That's how I know that my life doesn't belong to me, because I don't have the right to end it in a way that is painless and humane.