CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Waking up at 4 am makes me immediately want to roll over, forget about work and this shit life and just live until I run out of money then die

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic, Callie Arcale, lobster salad and 8 others
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Waking up at 4 am makes me immediately want to roll over, forget about work and this shit life and just live until I run out of money then die
Its hard. The last 2 year's I have thought the same. I had a job that I liked and still just didn't care to get up for a 12 hour shift at a great place. I worked at a job that made me sad for 6 years and also the same thing. Get up and eat a fast breakfast and wish I had a pistol so I wouldn't have to start the car for work. There is joy in work but not the way we go about it. These jobs are literally useless jobs all of them. Name one job that has a purpose. There is none. Even a job with great pay is only paying well because it's a "bandaid" for some deeper sick cause. Here in the states we get no vacation. Japan they die on the subway like its "honorable" to work that hard. This is not productive its just sick now. All the technology and knowledge that we have and we work in this "competitive" world instead of being more collective. Bees dont do this, fish dont do this. Monkeys deer, dogs, and then we do this dumb game for 2k years. People are not smart. It makes everything in this life a total joke.

• Love
Reactions: Joarga, Lost Magic, popcorn and 4 others
Y

yeahwellso

Student
Dec 5, 2020
Its hard. The last 2 year's I have thought the same. I had a job that I liked and still just didn't care to get up for a 12 hour shift at a great place. I worked at a job that made me sad for 6 years and also the same thing. Get up and eat a fast breakfast and wish I had a pistol so I wouldn't have to start the car for work. There is joy in work but not the way we go about it. These jobs are literally useless jobs all of them. Name one job that has a purpose. There is none. Even a job with great pay is only paying well because it's a "bandaid" for some deeper sick cause. Here in the states we get no vacation. Japan they die on the subway like its "honorable" to work that hard. This is not productive its just sick now. All the technology and knowledge that we have and we work in this "competitive" world instead of being more collective. Bees dont do this, fish dont do this. Monkeys deer, dogs, and then we do this dumb game for 2k years. People are not smart. It makes everything in this life a total joke.
What were the two jobs you mention having had?

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
What were the two jobs you mention having had?
I worked at Wal-Mart for a decade about 4 years ago. It was ok. I paid my little bills and had seniority of all sorts just like any other worker who stays at a job for a long time. I hated the way employees were treated by the Company. Less and less days off and sick days and vacation days. Wal-Mart workers should have gone on a world strike 15 years ago when Wal-Mart ate up every small business but here we are where Wal-Mart makes its own rules over the workers AND even the lives of citizens by "controlling" the resources in every city/country they are in.
Recently I worked at a mine as a janitor. It was Great. Nobody told me what to do. Nobody was overseeing me. I had a company truck. I saw those giant haul trucks (dump trucks). I saw them blasting for more materials (copper and gold). I saw huge machines and lots of wildlife because it was off in the country side. I saw a Gila monster! Still I just want this to end. As much fun as work can be it's just slave labor. It doesnt matter the paycheck.

• Love
Reactions: Life is pointless, Lost Magic, lobster salad and 2 others
T

Toptock

Experienced
Jun 6, 2020
As much fun as work can be it's just slave labor
I know what you mean, I've spent the last 6 years at an office being abused by a system designed for repeated turnover. Sure there's always perks but that doesn't mean the job can't suck. Especially when you know you're working for a parasitic organization only interested in profit.

• Love
Reactions: Lost Magic and GarageKarate07
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can relate.
CTB is on my mind from the moment I wake up but I've kinda got used to it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Life is pointless, esclava, Meditation guide and 1 other person
N

notjustpeachy

Dec 4, 2020
Me too - as soon as I wake up I just feel so ready.

Reactions: Meditation guide
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
:(
Money can never buy back what work takes away. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Life is pointless, Lost Magic, Meditation guide and 1 other person