whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
On top of work or whatever the fuck you are supposed to do in a day, like going to the doctor, trying to fix the fucking app of the bank account that doesn't work and in the bank they have no idea why, making meals, cleaning your house, with mental illness almost every fucking interaction with people is tense and unstable, or you have to face draining negative thoughts all day long.

I'm working my ass off just to not kill myself and I'm still fucking hooked to a fucking suicide forum. I sleep like shit every day and I have to put up with life as a recovering NEET with this meager energy. This is fucking crazy lol. Someone has to tell people around me that 50% of my chores and duties should be deducted as they are consumed trying to not lose my fucking mind.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Citruscine, sewercide, QuietLake and 17 others
Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
"Victory belongs to the most persevering."

Keep trying, hang in there, bro.

• Informative
Reactions: whatevs
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
I could have written this. The world is rigged enough against the underclass without all the self-destructiveness of mental illness on top of it. Sometimes I think my efforts at recovery are only leading to an even slower, more miserable demise.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SadVegan, Angi, Sleepykitty and 9 others
houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
Fuck everything and fuck those who do not understand.

Reactions: cowmeow, SadVegan, whatevs and 3 others
Dead Ghost

Dead Ghost

Mestre del Temps
May 6, 2022
And worst of all is the misunderstanding of you people ... in the end you end up isolating yourself and end up with only the reproaches of doctors and people that you only see on a one-off basis and out of obligation. I can't pass on my mother, she would be a homeless man dead a long time ago ... thank goodness that life sometimes gives you an unexpected surprise as if apologizing, like letting you know "I'm sorry I made you suffer so much". If you notice that you exist, of course.
//
I el pitjor de tot és la incomprenssió cap a tú de la gent... al final t'acabes aïllant i acabés només amb els retrets de metges i persones que només veus de forma puntual i per obligació. De la mare no puc passar, sería un sensesostre mort ja fa temps... menys mal que alguna vegada la vida et dona una sorpresa inesperada com disculpant-se, com fen-te saber "sento haver-te fet patir tant"... si se n'adona que existeixes, esclar.

• Hugs
Reactions: cowmeow, Anxieyote and Pluto
Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
On top of work or whatever the fuck you are supposed to do in a day, like going to the doctor, trying to fix the fucking app of the bank account that doesn't work and in the bank they have no idea why, making meals, cleaning your house, with mental illness almost every fucking interaction with people is tense and unstable, or you have to face draining negative thoughts all day long.

I'm working my ass off just to not kill myself and I'm still fucking hooked to a fucking suicide forum. I sleep like shit every day and I have to put up with life as a recovering NEET with this meager energy. This is fucking crazy lol. Someone has to tell people around me that 50% of my chores and duties should be deducted as they are consumed trying to not lose my fucking mind.
I mitigate a lot of things. I don't deal with meal prep by drinking protein shakes, I have groceries delivered, and I dont leave the house unless it's absolutely necessary. Just did an obsessive deep clean of my apartment the other day too, so I can feel in control. Negative thoughts still show up anyway lol I fuckin hate mental illness

• Hugs
Reactions: Angi, ImsooDone1N, Dead Ghost and 3 others
Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
going to the doctor, trying to fix the fucking app of the bank account that doesn't work and in the bank they have no idea why, making meals, cleaning your house, with mental illness almost every fucking interaction with people is tense and unstable, or you have to face draining negative thoughts all day long
yes you just accurately summarized the cycle of activities that characterizes every single moment of my life that I'm not either working for shit pay or on SaSu with my mind flickering between intense anxious panic and braindead staticky hooked-on-the-screen bugmode.

(Especially the bank thing, holy fuck does life love to throw some mind-numbingly banal insurmountable labyrinth like that at me at least once a week)

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost and whatevs