spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

A whisper to her scream, an autumn in my green.
Jun 12, 2023
The main things I gotta prep are just making sure my boyfriend and my cats are taken care of after Im gone. He cant work, and might not be able to for a long time after Im gone, and my cats are, obviously just cats lol. But Im actually finally getting to the meat of all the process and just. Holy shit it feels like Im putting in a lot of fucking work just for the privilege to rest. Anybody else feel stuck like this?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Freyja13, bluebus, Sannti and 1 other person
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
Yes, I do as well and worry about some of the same things you do. I have cats and a Mom will need taking care of.

• Aww..
Reactions: spirittheyregone
spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

Jun 12, 2023
Yes, I do as well and worry about some of the same things you do. I have cats and a Mom will need taking care of.
Always kind of horrible to be continuing to tire yourself out just to be free. But they dont deserve to go through what we do.

Reactions: tpboy
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Well, I am fortunate enough to not have to worry about leaving anybody or any dependents behind. I also have a will set-up (for charities) and some methods in place for when the time is right. It did take a lot of effort, but I have had years to implement these plans. I just have a few loose ends to tie up and try to find ways to suppress my strong survival instinct and that stupid little voice in my head telling me things will get better (even though they won't).

spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

Jun 12, 2023
Well, I am fortunate enough to not have to worry about leaving anybody or any dependents behind. I also have a will set-up (for charities) and some methods in place for when the time is right. It did take a lot of effort, but I have had years to implement these plans. I just have a few loose ends to tie up and try to find ways to suppress my strong survival instinct and that stupid little voice in my head telling me things will get better (even though they won't).
Its really comforting to know in a way that this isnt never ending and eventually Im going to get there and finally be able to rest. Its really admirable that you were able to leave something behind for people that needed it and I hope you get those loose ends tied up and get your peace and rest soon, or on the chance things get better, that too, you deserve it.

• Love
Reactions: bluebus
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide really is too unnecessarily difficult and complicated in this world, it really should be so much more straightforward to permanently escape from this existence, it's just cruel how people have to suffer so much to leave behind an existence they weren't even obligated to endure.

B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I get it. I am trying to do so much before I ctb, and it's honestly causing me a lot of unnecessary stress. I hope you can find peace soon