B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Ever wonder if famous people like Kate spade and Chester Bennington were on here?

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife, Evermore, mx5nb3 and 2 others
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
i do actually, i think about it a lot. how many people do we know of that were on here whether famous or not

• Love
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Chester died in 2017, before this forum existed

Reactions: theboiwhostilllived
mx5nb3

mx5nb3

"The opposite of depression is vitality"-A.S. Tedx
Jun 10, 2020
Yes, I wonder who else has looked at this site anonymously. I also wonder how many people just spectate without making an account and ctb once they have all the info they need. And just want to add a rest in peace to Chester Bennington. His music is one of the big reasons I made it through my teens. Whether its Linkin Park or Dead By Sunrise, you could just feel the pain in his voice.

• Love
Reactions: loopylou, Bct and Brokenwithbpd
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Yes, I wonder who else has looked at this site anonymously. I also wonder how many people just spectate without making an account and ctb once they have all the info they need. And just want to add a rest in peace to Chester Bennington. His music is one of the big reasons I made it through my teens. Whether its Linkin Park or Dead By Sunrise, you could just feel the pain in his voice.
Exactly. I was watching without an account for like a month. I'm sure people never make one
If this site was around 10 years ago I've had a ticket and gone by now

Reactions: Trannydiary and mx5nb3
mx5nb3

mx5nb3

"The opposite of depression is vitality"-A.S. Tedx
Jun 10, 2020
Exactly. I was watching without an account for like a month. I'm sure people never make one
If this site was around 10 years ago I've had a ticket and gone by now
Same. If I found this site sooner I wouldve checked out and been gone too.

Bct

Bct

Disqualified from Being Human
Apr 20, 2020
Perhaps, we will never know if someone famous lurks or even posts here unless they disclose themselves (which most likely won't).

Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
Perhaps, we will never know if someone famous lurks or even posts here unless they disclose themselves (which most likely won't).

Well I wasn't going to say anything, but I'm Oprah

Windfrey's friend's second cousin's ex boyfriend's piano teacher.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: blue, Trannydiary, Abgrundanziehung and 10 others
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
Any one of us could be a famous person. Long walls of text with no punctuation, anime avatars. You never know.

What I often ponder on is just how smart these celebs are, to succeed as what comes across as easily. But I know I end up asking that because of the abrupt nature and surprise of the announcements.

It does seem likely that a well known person might choose to browse rather than join, and if so, delete their history. Though it seems, especially in a high profile name's case, leaking where they found the info, even hinting at it, would lead to copycats.

Reactions: lostangel and Bct
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Any one of us could be a famous person. Long walls of text with no punctuation, anime avatars. You never know.

What I often ponder on is just how smart these celebs are, to succeed as what comes across as easily. But I know I end up asking that because of the abrupt nature and surprise of the announcements.

It does seem likely that a well known person might choose to browse rather than join, and if so, delete their history. Though it seems, especially in a high profile name's case, leaking where they found the info, even hinting at it, would lead to copycats.
I agree. I feel like if someone saw ss on their phone, somehow it would get leaked

Reactions: SpottedPanda
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
Well, they chose to hang. It's a common and easily accessive method. If they died by SN or night night then perhaps. But also they died before SS got big.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That's a very good question, actually.
I think it would make total sense that they were here because before ctb, they must have googled info about suicide and of course SS popped out sooner or later.

I got here by typing "suicide forum" lol

Reactions: loopylou