• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Anonymous6657

Apr 27, 2019
I had been crying a lot a few weeks, like to the point where I was getting tired. Idk if being sad/crying can put you in physical pain but I ended up having to grip my stomach while I was laying down. Then I ended up lightly falling asleep/passing out for a couple of minutes.

I ended up having a really good dream. It was like a single light was shining down on me and I felt warm for the first time in my life in a long time. My grandma and another older lady were saying, "You know you're doing amazing right?" The other lady (not my grandma) was caressing my hands and she was like, "You're just fine my baby. Calm down." And then I faded back to conscious.

In the dream I felt hollow but kind of warm at the same time.

I've never been held or hugged like that in real life before (at least in my opinion). It seemed amazing.
Might delete after a while idk

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob