• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SoulofSteel

SoulofSteel

Nov 20, 2023
Have you ever explained your reasons to CTB to someone only to be met with them doing their own interpretations and trying to gaslight you into believing them?

I'm always saying in my mind "No it's not unresolved traumas or some other unknown demons I'm fighting with. I know exactly the root of my pain thank you very much."

Last edited:
Reactions: Undertow Mermaid and sserafim
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Probably. Or definitely. But the problem is that I totally hate myself, my brain considers everyone better than me and it's incredibly easy for anyone to make me believe they are right.

Reactions: SoulofSteel and Undertow Mermaid
Undertow Mermaid

Undertow Mermaid

Human Centipede is a tour de force
Feb 5, 2023
The worst is when someone tells me it'll get better if I just change my outlook on life. Put in the hard work on my mental health and suddenly everything will be worth living!

The few times I tried to better my mental health and got medicated I felt less sad and less anxious but the world was still shit. People were still shit. Everything is fucking shit and I can't just pretend the world and life are some magical gift. It's suffering and with meds it's dulled suffering.

Reactions: SoulofSteel and sserafim