tsuina

tsuina

Aug 15, 2020
people argue that "we're all here for a reason" but i just don't believe it (but maybe my reason is to waste my life and be miserable until i die)
i have no reason to be here aside from my cat and maybe my boyfriend and definitely for my dead loved one (to continue their legacy until my sickness grows worse.. to live the life they could not and to make them proud, then go see them again in another life) but is living for another person or another animal truly a legitimate reason to live?
it truly feels like i'm just not meant to be here. i fucked up my academic career, i don't even have a plan for a future career, i have no friends in real life, i am quite physically ill and it will likely debilitate me into a wheelchair 10 years down the line... it all feels like my life was an accident. and the times i've missed death were an accident. oh, and the fact that my mother conceived me... on accident.
does anyone here get what i mean.. it's like.. just totally not meant to be on this earth.. or in this universe, even..

• Hugs
Reactions: lostangel, zi99, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 5 others
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I personal believe nothing is really meant to be. Life is just a random big mess mostly based on chances. its not a sophisticated system someone made up. I mean someone might lead a good life and then one day cross the street and baam be dead or paralyzed from the neck down. Or a biggass asteroid mighta hit earth a long time ago and non of us would be here rn. So I think for some ppl life just works out and for some it doesnt without it meaning anything either way.

• Love
Reactions: lostangel, Varstraben, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 3 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
From a natural standpoint? No. I don't think anyone has a purpose. The universe doesn't actively control what goes on or who exists/doesn't exist inside of it. "It" is a driverless machine with no sentience and no care.

...But from a human/social perspective? Yes I do think we can have a purpose; though some might say it is artificial. The problem is with the current climate of mean-spiritness towards each other it can lead to someone feeling unwelcome, and therefore without purpose or belonging.

Reading my post it probably sounds dry and depressing... Sorry.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
GonnaGoBye

GonnaGoBye

Will die soon
Jun 30, 2020
Wake up, do something, rinse and repeat. After that then what? Hm. I dunno

Reactions: Élégie, XYZ, VIBRITANNIA and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I believe I have a purpose .... Deep deep down. But , I tell myself I'm worthless basically Everyday . Might as well just be Gone from this cold and cruel world.

Reactions: Ybother
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
we don't really have a reason to live. we're all here by chance. "purpose" is something that humans made up to feel special. sorry this isn't really comforting, it's just my thoughts.

Reactions: XYZ and Huntfish34
V

Varstraben

Student
May 25, 2020
I personal believe nothing is really meant to be. Life is just a random big mess mostly based on chances. its not a sophisticated system someone made up. I mean someone might lead a good life and then one day cross the street and baam be dead or paralyzed from the neck down. Or a biggass asteroid mighta hit earth a long time ago and non of us would be here rn. So I think for some ppl life just works out and for some it doesnt without it meaning anything either way.

I agree life a just fully random, but I have something to add : Life is more like a giant roleplay party, but the game master hate you. If you are unlucky with dices roll, it could gone very wrong.

Reactions: Ybother, Captive of Mind, Sprite_Geist and 2 others
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Every day I feel I was not meant to live. I should have never been born. I am neither strong enough nor capable enough to deal with life. I'm an anomaly in this social system we have created. A bug that should have been deleted or fixed.

• Love
Reactions: Ybother, Captive of Mind and Huntfish34
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
Yes I feel strongly that I shoudn't be alive.

Reactions: Ybother and Huntfish34