• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I has...

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, mattwitt, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Me too, and... Big surprise, it's unrequitted.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Beautifulletdown
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Weeping Garbage Can and Alchemist
P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
Years and years before this website was created I met a girl on alt.suicide.holiday. We became a couple, lived together for half a year and eventually broke up. We remained friends and still talked online until she ctb. I didn't know she had been planning it and learnt about her death from one of her family members. It was heartbreaking, of course.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Smashingairwaves, Beautifulletdown and 1 other person
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
I can relate.

I'm used to it though. One of the reasons I want to die is because I know no one will ever love me no matter how hard I try. Nowadays, I just hope to get any level of intimacy just to get my fix of human contact and be able to bear existence for a bit longer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and Beautifulletdown
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Years and years before this website was created I met a girl on alt.suicide.holiday. We became a couple, lived together for half a year and eventually broke up. We remained friends and still talked online until she ctb. I didn't know she had been planning it and learnt about her death from one of her family members. It was heartbreaking, of course.
That is gut-wrenching, Painted Bird. How did you make it through? Please advise me, if you would be so kind.
I'm used to it though. One of the reasons I want to die is because I know no one will ever love me no matter how hard I try. Nowadays, I just hope to get any level of intimacy just to get my fix of human contact and be able to bear existence for a bit longer.
Alchemist, why do you SAY that??? You're such a beloved member of this forum! Why would you assume love is not in the cards for you?

On one hand, I relate so hard to what you're saying; you basically describe my "sitch." On the other hand, I was hoping you'd have more hope for us.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Weeping Garbage Can
P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
That is gut-wrenching, Painted Bird. How did you make it through? Please advise me, if you would be so kind.
I got so depressed that I decided to start seeing a psychiatrist but of course that didn't help. At that time I was in the middle of an intensive training course so I was at least able to keep myself busy. It helped a bit to talk to her brother by e-mail for some time. I pretty much just had to endure it and let the time do its job and eventually take the pain away. I'm sorry I don't have any good advice.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
I got so depressed that I decided to start seeing a psychiatrist but of course that didn't help. At that time I was in the middle of an intensive training course so I was at least able to keep myself busy. It helped a bit to talk to her brother by e-mail for some time. I pretty much just had to endure it and let the time do its job and eventually take the pain away. I'm sorry I don't have any good advice.
How in the world were you able to complete your training course? That is incredibly inspiring!

Reactions: Circles, Weeping Garbage Can and Painted Bird
P

Painted Bird

...///...
Jul 15, 2019
How in the world were you able to complete your training course? That is incredibly inspiring!
Thanks, but I just had to, quitting it would make even more mess. It was paid by the government and it had been hard to get accepted. And it was better to keep myself busy with some people around than suffer alone doing nothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo and Weeping Garbage Can
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Thanks, but I just had to, quitting it would make even more mess. It was paid by the government and it had been hard to get accepted. And it was better to keep myself busy with some people around than suffer alone doing nothing.
Respect. I would've (and have) buckled under much less pressure.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sukui, Circles, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person