• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Has anyone been suicidal and accidentally choke on something while eating and thought to themselves that 1. This could be a convenient way out, no stigma of suicide, an accident! 2. I need to open up my airway because I need to breathe no matter what.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 262653, Scribble Fan and Dartz
Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
As a child I was stupid and saw a snake swallowing a mouse whole on a nature documentary and thought "I could do that, easily."

I waited for my Mother to leave the room, tried to swallow a strawberry, then proceeded to choke and panic. After coughing it back up I promised myself I'd never do that again. Can you imagine if that's how I died? It probably would've been for the best, shortly afterwards life went sooo downhill, but still.

"This four year old died while trying to emulate a wild animal by swallowing a fruit without chewing. He choked to death. R.I.P."

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot, 262653, Soul and 3 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I've got asthma, so I've spent a small but still significant portion of my life gasping for breath. From my experience, it's unpleasant, and something I'd rather not go through when I'm dying.

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Has anyone been suicidal and accidentally choke on something while eating and thought to themselves that 1. This could be a convenient way out, no stigma of suicide, an accident! 2. I need to open up my airway because I need to breathe no matter what.
oh god yes. SI has been the bane of my existence, many times I've come close to death, frantically instinctively avoided it then thought "you idiot! idiot! that was your opportunity! gah!"

I remember running into tornado cellar when an alarm sounded then sitting there thinking "you fucking hypocrite. death comes for you and you hide. get back out there. it came for you." It passed very close but that was all.
Lightning once hit about ten feet behind me where I'd been standing a second before. The thunder was at the exact same time so I barely heard it in time to move, I thought someone was shooting at me and the flash was a gunfire at first. I sprinted into a 7-11 like a scared rabbit and the guy goes "i thought for sure you were dead, it looked like it came down on top of you."
Leaping across a road in a single bound when a semi ran a red light and almost hit me.
A guy pulled up to me a minute later laughing his ass off and goes "oh my god, you can really move! that was amazing, i had to tell you!"
I laughed and yelled "I almost died!"
He went "you did! but you didn't!"
A minute later I was mad.

Many dumb things like that where I've escaped by a split second just by reflex. I started writing a young adult novel about a character who was supernaturally targeted for death and desperate to die, but also gifted with a supernatural survival instinct and catlike reflexes which prevented her from dying (a variation on the tortured immortal vampire archetype). Her life was an endless torment, she could not function on any human level and the only people who weren't repulsed by her were murderous psychopaths, who pursued her attention relentlessly.
It wasn't autobiographical at all.
No it wasn't.
It was not.
Shut up.
You don't know me.

• Love
Reactions: 262653 and Strumgewehr
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I dated a sadist once who used to choke me to the point of passing out during sexy time. Once it occurred to me just let him choke me all the way and not tap out, but then he'd have a murder on his hands and I'm not that big of a bitch.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I dated a sadist once who used to choke me to the point of passing out during sexy time. Once it occurred to me just let him choke me all the way and not tap out, but then he'd have a murder on his hands and I'm not that big of a bitch.
lol. I tried to get myself accustomed to the feel of passing out to prepare for hanging by telling my boyfriend to choke me out but I hated it, I think mainly because he just was not a very nice guy, so it was not comforting, just creepy. I ended up punching him before I could go out and my eyes bled for a fucking week lol
:pfff: :wee::)):ahhha::smiling::hihi::haha:

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I was eating a Twix bar a few months ago but it was harder and dryer than normal. I don't usually chew that well in general anyway, and something about the solid caramel and chocolate made it really stick in my throat on this occasion. I went into a total panic for about 20 seconds until I swallowed it (more out of luck than anything). It really was an awful feeling. I can't imagine ever being at peace with that sensation.

Reactions: not_a_robot and Rukia
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Imagine going through all the hell I went through, just to choke to death on a Twix bar... Such a glorious and honorable death...

• Hugs
Reactions: 262653