bubblebunny

bubblebunny

Whisperer
Aug 18, 2023
I do computer science in university and I failed my math exam horribly. I had a 3/20 and the people around me that did properly study all passed. Idk how I'll ever get a 10 on it. I still have exams but I feel like I'm not gonna pass anything. It's triggering when everyone who studied passed and I didn't. I always fail everything. I try to stay positive as much as possible but it brings me nowhere it just makes reality hit harder.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Manon Lescaut, Lynx., haibane and 5 others
M1sT

M1sT

Life Is War & Wars Are Pointless!
Sep 30, 2023
I do computer science in university and I failed my math exam horribly. I had a 3/20 and the people around me that did properly study all passed. Idk how I'll ever get a 10 on it. I still have exams but I feel like I'm not gonna pass anything. It's triggering when everyone who studied passed and I didn't. I always fail everything. I try to stay positive as much as possible but it brings me nowhere it just makes reality hit harder.
Same, I can deeply relate just with a group meeting inside my brain cause I hear them fucking voices most of the time. It's feels so badass when you are positive and the whole world around you is tearing apart, I respect you bro!

Can't give you fake hope by saying that it will get better but do say that whatever happens, stay strong and fight!