busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I am sick.
I did everything legally required regarding my job.
I anticipated 2 weeks but due to circumstances that has had to be extended by 2 weeks.
Now my boss calls me so often that my phone auto blocks her as spam. She also sends me messages with a bad undertone.
She obtained my partners number and calls him too. Tried to get more details out of him about my illness and tried to guilt trip both of us.
Though I am not legally required I gotta call back but she gave me so much anxiety over losing my job that I don't have the energy for that.
Boss fires a lot of people and then freaks out over not having employes. Then we all gotta stress out to fill the blanks.
I was hired to tidy up the database as in requesting missing documents and renaming folders properly so idk why my presence is as essential as she pretends right now.

I am looking for other positions right now.
I had 3 jobs so far and all 3 were terrible for my mental health in their own way.
Fuck working. Not having to do that for 40-50 more years is quite a good ctb reason for me personally.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really tiring what you have to endure, I understand why you would wish to be free from that situation. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: busybee
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I am sick.
I did everything legally required regarding my job.
I anticipated 2 weeks but due to circumstances that has had to be extended by 2 weeks.
Now my boss calls me so often that my phone auto blocks her as spam. She also sends me messages with a bad undertone.
She obtained my partners number and calls him too. Tried to get more details out of him about my illness and tried to guilt trip both of us.
Though I am not legally required I gotta call back but she gave me so much anxiety over losing my job that I don't have the energy for that.
Boss fires a lot of people and then freaks out over not having employes. Then we all gotta stress out to fill the blanks.
I was hired to tidy up the database as in requesting missing documents and renaming folders properly so idk why my presence is as essential as she pretends right now.

I am looking for other positions right now.
I had 3 jobs so far and all 3 were terrible for my mental health in their own way.
Fuck working. Not having to do that for 40-50 more years is quite a good ctb reason for me personally.
part of my reason to ctb I fucking hate working for attorneys - after 30 years i can't take anymore

Reactions: busybee